Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Breaking & Entering", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 3 years ago
  Wow thanks guys, I really didn’t expect this kind of reaction from this level, it was kinda just something I threw together with the idea that I wanted some kind of hidden element in the middle. I‘ve always been unsure what defines a ‘trick’ in Jellify, but I think suhangha is right, it’s more just knowing exactly how to use certain features and blocks to your advantage- although I guess that kinda describes a trick, idk... I’m not sure if this is official standard compared to other levels in the running, but I guess that’s not up to me if you guys like it :)
suhangha 3 years ago
  I think this is a planning concept, not a trick.
SimonM 3 years ago
  It's a very nice level with official potential, but I don't see one specific trick. I might have missed it.

Edit: I think I know what you guys mean. To me it seem like a few tricks consecutively.
nelson90 3 years ago
  Fully agree, this level is fantastic and the trick really brilliant, it deserves to be official.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Now that you say it - not only is that trick brilliant, I cannot remember seeing that trick either. I'll vote this to be official too.
  I agree with the offical statement. I've never seen the usage of that trick.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Wow that's such a good one! Really looks impossible but that middle trick is brilliant!
suhangha 3 years ago
  May be official level - I give 5/5.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Breaking & Entering"

About Level "Breaking & Entering"

First post of the topic

suhangha 3 years ago
  May be official level - I give 5/5.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg