Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Graduation", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Oh no! He knows where I live? I just stated my opinion! Do YOU know where I live? Have you told birjo?

I THINK NOT!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ... Birjo will proceed to murder you now. xD
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Probably your best level in my eyes.
Im 14 years ago
  Dumb? What's "dumb" with this?
Darerd 15 years ago
  dumb. very dumb, Friend.
MarioLuigi2009 15 years ago
  More checkpoints, pleez. Thank you. I rate 2. :( Messy lines, and almost no checkpoints.
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  ...that's REALLy hard! You should have more checkpoints. Otherwise, it's unbeatable...
Zakko600 15 years ago
  Yes i win the level
chakka 15 years ago
  Finally I got it!
Asforien 15 years ago
  The switch isnt on the line, but rather on the star attached to the line. Next you need to get the checkpoint.

As for how you're going to get the dead line out of the way...
chakka 15 years ago
  Ok, got the bars to come down and is still alive. Now what?
chakka 15 years ago
  I still don't understand how I'm supposed to finish this level.. I get to the end, and there are some stars there... The only thing that makes the bars come down is to kill myself on the bottom left spikes...
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Good level, but maybe it takes a little too long for the two bars to come down.
jp 15 years ago
  I've added some stars also that make it more easy to understand what do do once on the roof of the final box.
Friend 15 years ago
  all you seemed to do was get rid of my pun...
jp 15 years ago
  Now that I've managed to complete the level I've added a few things to make it more easy to complete. That's a nice level.
Friend 15 years ago
  Well we'll see if this is polished enough, i tried to centerize the flag, whatever centerize means.
jp 15 years ago
  The level is nice but I really don't get it at the end. That's not clean enough.
For example, the final flag in the box is not centered. This kind of thing is not important for the gameplay but it shows that everything has been polished and the player is happy :)
Friend 15 years ago
  If the last part where you get to the weak spot of the boss robot octopus is too hard you have permission to make it easier!
Friend 15 years ago
  Oops... i didn't realize rainy Sunday was level 27, silly me, i also didn't realize this level is the oppisite of perfect for right after the tuto levels, sillier me.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Graduation"

About Level "Graduation"

First post of the topic

Friend 15 years ago
  Oops... i didn't realize rainy Sunday was level 27, silly me, i also didn't realize this level is the oppisite of perfect for right after the tuto levels, sillier me.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg