Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Screw Loose 2", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 2 years ago
  Nice level, that 14 is pretty cryptic. Also I believe that this is my 1600th solved, a milestone I thought I'd never reach! Only a year behind pudel, which I'm pretty proud of considering how good and consistent of a solver he is.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  I get that a lot - where I'll make a level and people solve it in unintended ways - destroying some of the challenge. I agree with nelson though that at least the original is a nice level (can't say anything about this because I can't complete it - but I imagine that it's nice too).
Dynamo 3 years ago
  I meant that all in a good way nelson, I just meant that your skills led me to realise I had overlooked something. And I guess it’s just cus it’s the first sequel I’ve done and I want it to be just right, plus the original versions completely missed out a part of the solution that I really intended to be in there, and idk its just annoying little things like this is the back of my mind I can’t get rid of if it’s not just right.. I don’t like to bother you guys because of it as well. But thank you for the advice. :)
nelson90 3 years ago
  Dynamo, I never intended to prove anything :) You definitely have excellent designer skills, and you are also a very good solver and a valuable challenger.
I don’t really understand why you’re changing this level every day. Previous version and this one are both very nice, with very good tricks and many possibilities to be stuck. I would rather suggest to keep all versions (just change the number) instead of throwing out some good variants.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Welp, nelson doing me a favour and proving I suck at testing. Back to the editing board for one last edit if I'm allowed xD The cons of perfectionism...
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Alrighty, should be all sorted! Feast your minds on v2 - a couple of small changes but hopefully should make a difference! :P
Treazer 3 years ago
  Sure, feel free to edit.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  In hindsight, this level didn't quite turn out as difficult as I wanted, could this be edited so I can tweak it a little bit and have the scores reset? Sorry to be a pain again! :/
Dynamo 3 years ago
  @CG, I couldn't find your 28, but I went and found a 26 instead! :D
Treazer 3 years ago
  I changed the category to Advanced.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Thanks! Yeah I would have to agree with you tbh, I think I did miscategorise this one but only because I overlooked your solution completely lol, my old score was like double what we have right now xD I'll just call for an admin :)
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Really awesome level - to me seems to be a difficult advanced as oppose to expert, but I can never tell... 5/5 anyway, no idea what I did for that highscore...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Screw Loose 2"

About Level "Screw Loose 2"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Really awesome level - to me seems to be a difficult advanced as oppose to expert, but I can never tell... 5/5 anyway, no idea what I did for that highscore...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg