Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Deadly Cannon-Maze", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  Very nice level. Hard, but fun.
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Okay, this level is now beatable. Thank you for the changes, TUR. And nice level, by the way--getting the timing right is a pretty intense challenge.
TUR 15 years ago
  Fixed!)))
Jac1 15 years ago
  And it jondeelee managed to complete I Hate Hedgehogs 2 (Rolling Turtle), well, he can pretty much complete every oter level...
jp 15 years ago
  Thx jondeelee, I've reset the scores.
Let's keep the red flag on this discussion. In 2 days, if nobody has compelted it we'll downgrade the level to purple (to be edited).
jondeelee 15 years ago
  In the two weeks since this level was posted, only TUR has managed to beat it, and there's some controversy about even that. I personally don't think this level is beatable (and believe me, I've tried), but I'm willing to give TUR the benefit of the doubt. I therefore propose the following: that 1) all scores should be erased; and 2) TUR gets to try to beat it again. If he succeeds, the level stays. If he can't do it, the level gets rejected.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Sice you'r the only one who beat it, I have doubts...
TUR 15 years ago
  Sires, I say it in millionth time, I CAN BEAT IT, IT`S HARD, I TRIED DO IT VERY MUCH TIMES, BUT I DID. IT`S POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!
minmay 15 years ago
  Hmm...perhaps so. Can anyone beat the level? I know TUR has, but that was before the "correction."
Gamemaster 15 years ago
  Although i can't beat it, i saw your idea, it is great and original! 5/5
Sires 15 years ago
  TUR, the level is NOT fixed. The cannon after the checkpoint is still not rechable... the black line doesn't go up high enough to get from one cannon to the next. The black line is always between them.
jp 15 years ago
  The level had still some messy curves, I edited to correct some of them.
Jac1 15 years ago
  The cannon after the checkpoint is practically impossible to reach
minmay 15 years ago
  Okay, it's fixed now, thanks for your cooperation.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  I can see it
TUR 15 years ago
  Level is fixed
P.S. im very bad know english
cman33 15 years ago
  spazzy level
cooldude411438797 15 years ago
  delicios
minmay 15 years ago
  I said it's nearly impossible, not impossible. I'm just telling you that you made the level harder - was that intentional?
TUR 15 years ago
  ITS POSSIBLE!!!
minmay 15 years ago
  The idea was to shorten the lines, not lower the lines - it's now nearly impossible to get to the checkpoint (and the cannon after it). Please fix this.
Sires 15 years ago
  Will it be fixed soon?
Sires 15 years ago
  At the first checkpoint, it doesn't work. The black line doesn't go up enough for the turtle to get to the next cannon.
TUR 15 years ago
  Is this better?
minmay 15 years ago
  The top right cannon's path intersects with those of two dead lines, causing the turtle to die sometimes when it shouldn't. Please fix the paths for the dead lines.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Deadly Cannon-Maze"

About Level "Deadly Cannon-Maze"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  The top right cannon's path intersects with those of two dead lines, causing the turtle to die sometimes when it shouldn't. Please fix the paths for the dead lines.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg