Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Castel ", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Does castel means maze in your language ?
kept me busy for a few minutes, nice!
Sires 14 years ago
  Very nice and complex level.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  It is accepted now.
I changed one thing- The elevator ride was so slow I just added another node to the path - one right before the end so it would go faster.
I like this level though.. its like a scavenger hunt.
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I'm also calling for an admin on this level, as no one has managed to beat it in the two weeks since it was posted. Consensus seems to be that the level was mis-programmed, and one of the switches fails to open a necessary door.
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I also thought of that, Sires, and was similarly disappointed. Apparently I should have mentioned that last night to save you the trouble.
Sires 15 years ago
  I think the problem is that in the very beginning, when you have to go down, you "destroy" the cannon and the bubble, and you need both afterwards in order to get up there again. Because up there is the only place where the third door could be.
EDIT: I tried avoiding the bubble on the way down, it worked. When I went up again after opening the 3rd door, I was very disappointed: No third door up there... :(
Jac1 15 years ago
  I'm stuck where you have to get back to where you begun, but the ledge is too high...

Where there's a table and a house.
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Well, I gotta admit: I'm stumped. I can get the third door to "open," but I sure can't find it to go through it. Either I'm missing something, or this level has been programmed incorrectly.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Why does jp accept unfinished levels like Two Bosses (Rolling Turtle) and this one?
cam 15 years ago
  me three
Jac1 15 years ago
  Me neither.
Gamemaster 15 years ago
  I don't think you can beat this level.
Jac1 15 years ago
  He did that on purpose... I think...
digihaz 15 years ago
  the title is spelled wrong it is spelled castle not castel also the lift takes too long but very nice background

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Castel "

About Level "Castel "

First post of the topic

digihaz 15 years ago
  the title is spelled wrong it is spelled castle not castel also the lift takes too long but very nice background
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg