Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Real life", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 13 years ago
  I completed this level, but I didn't saved my score! D:

Edit: Saved
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  thanks niimporta!
iamstormtrooper i was saying that this level have really similar parts than my second level: Series
i didn't saying that your level is a copy....
niimporta 14 years ago
  @HI_AB_LM :

HI_AB: Was that for my level, or for this level? Not really following you.... /:)
, Traducción a Español:
¿Era Eso Para Mi Nivel?, ¿O Para este nivel? , Realmente no te sigo.... /:

Hope It Helped
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  i don't understand you..
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  6 comments down it says not to copy. But hey, if it hasn't been done, then forget that comment. :)
-
HI_AB: Was that for my level, or for this level? Not really following you.... /:)
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  1 click anywear..then put the mouse over another site,then click one time..and put the mouse over the first click and 2 clicks..(all is with a grid)

iamstormtrooper it hasn't done..i said that some parts are similar than my level: Series
i can't pass the big jump...and the bckgrd lines..you can personalitate the bckgrd lines...(comment for iamstormtrooper)
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Its a nice level! Its an interesting concept, but apparently its been done before. :)
-
Try my level:
The Killer Pen (Jump Gear 2)
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  thanks!I try your level: training..if you don't know how to do dots i can tell you how..
n00bscillz 15 years ago
  jp,can i edit the level please?
n00bscillz 15 years ago
  i like ur levels but i dont copy from other levels :P

can somebody try my new level: Training (Jump Gear 2)
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  Do you like my levels??i said that because the roll zone is similar than Series...and then spikes...i am happy!
n00bscillz 15 years ago
  it got accepted?
YAY! :D

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Real life"

About Level "Real life"

First post of the topic

n00bscillz 15 years ago
  it got accepted?
YAY! :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg