Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Rush Hour Tribute", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  GREAT 5/5 AMAZING LEVEL
gameinsky 13 years ago
  JK72 47 moves
Is it me or does everyone try to copy Jixz ?
paralit 14 years ago
  The elegance of the design simply awes me :D
cheese9 15 years ago
  Yes, but the design is so brilliant that it won't help much in this particular level (I think). It seems that one of the groups is always blocked if the other can be moved following the optimal solution.

Edit: I found one exception, but that makes the score worse.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Ok...

You can still move lots of blocks at the same time using the corner squares.
cheese9 15 years ago
  I think he means if he pretends the red squares in the corner wasn't there at all, so he could my the blocks in every direction then he could beat it in 3 moves. But that would almost be like saying I could beat it in 1 move if I used the "move through blue blocks"-cheat which is impossible.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I think he means using the red squares in the corner to move lots of cars at once.

You could easily get around this by having two more red squares, then linking each red square to a different group of cars...
jp 15 years ago
  @doomlord, what is the side cheat ?
doomlord 15 years ago
  It would be official but I can beat it in 4 moves If I use the side-cheat.

EDIT:3
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I thought about making a level like this ages ago, but I was never able to prevent the 'moving vehicles to the side' cheat. I would never have executed it as brilliantly as you did.

This level should be official!
cheese9 15 years ago
  Yes, and for that reason it should might be official.
MartinfraKongsberg 15 years ago
  I don't think anyone has made a classic "move buses and cars to park your car"-level before. Very simple, clever and elegant!
cheese9 15 years ago
  Quite nice :)

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg