Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "A Rather Big Dot", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  Brilliant level.
cam 15 years ago
  i love this level!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Done...
Jac1 15 years ago
  If you get perfect, the platform stays up there...
So it wouldn't make sense.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Ok... Sorry about that...

I thought you were tricking people to go back through Wierdland over and over again, but I was wrong...

I made the triangle-shaped-elevator disappear below the ground once you've gone though Wierdland, so people don't get confused...

I think I can accept the level now.

Ps. I changed the thumbnail, because JP doesn't like thumbnails to be captured in edit mode...
Jac1 15 years ago
  That secret platform goes up when you touch a switch wich you are only able to get when you go through wierdland.
There are 4 areas: the invisible platform, the wierd contraption, the flipping platform ad the 3 rooms. Then, you get to a platform that takes you left, where the switch is placed. You then go back to where you fell, you see the that the platform rose and you get on it.
You aren't supposed to fall in it in the first place.
Where in Wierdland are you stuck, geckojsc?

Pkb123, go left.

Edit: I have tried it again and it works perfectly fine. I do not see what the problem is.
You are just doing it the wrong way, geckojsc.

I have now made it impossible to do it the "silly" way.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I made this editable because the only way to get back to the dot is to fall off the edge instead of going on the triangle-elevator thing. I also found that it didn't work anyway, and I was stuck in the middle of the sky. There is no other way to get up there, and you end up going though Wierdland over and over again.

I think to accept this, you need to make a proper way to beat the level, rather than a silly secret path that doesn't work.
pkb123 15 years ago
  I got stuck too...after the chekpoint when you roll up onto the floor above that...where to next?
Jac1 15 years ago
  Where are you stuck?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I don't know what to do.. Plus it takes a while for anything to happen
Jac1 15 years ago
  What neeeds editing?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "A Rather Big Dot"

About Level "A Rather Big Dot"

First post of the topic

Jac1 15 years ago
  What neeeds editing?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg