Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Dungeon Finale", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Took so long...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Nice health bar xD

Why placed so far ?
mewmewluver_151 14 years ago
  the boss is like sooooo easy just jump on the flag or health bar i dunno.i beat this level like 15 times
jonnyboy 15 years ago
  I always thought that it was some sort of joke, that the flag was actually the boss (which is why it says "Boss") and the machine is just to distract you from the real enemy, the flag. But it makes much more sense as a health bar. Anyway, great level!
WooHooII 15 years ago
  Yes, but if it was a flag, the end of the level would make no sense.
minmay 15 years ago
  IT LOOKS LIKE A FLAG.
IT IS A FLAG.
IT IS NOT A HEALTH BAR.
IT IS A FLAG.

Ahem. Sorry. It really does look much more like a flag, though.
WooHooII 15 years ago
  Actually, it's still being continued. Desert Trap, Beneath the Desert, Balancing Act, and Deus Ex Machina are all part of this series.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I love this series so much i would like to continue it! Can I, WooHooII?

Edit:In that case, i'll just refer to it...
WooHooII 15 years ago
  ...it's not a flag. Why does everyone keep calling it a flag? It's supposed to be a health bar.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Doomlord:
SPOILER
doomlord 15 years ago
  How do you beat it, It wont' let me to goal. And btw you can jump and ride on flag.
lololol 15 years ago
  Many removed levels. o_o'
esingh3 15 years ago
  dan almost beat it
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Awesome amazing i havent done it yet but ur a genius very nice level but i dont know how to get into the room where goal is
Friend 15 years ago
  if you still need help look at chakkas hint.
miauw39 15 years ago
  i can't defeat the boss
Friend 15 years ago
  How come (((spoiler))) tdhte srweiytgh dlorejs nhoyt efxitset uynrtpiol ygofu plugsth tyhse cjlraew (remove every second letter)
Matty 15 years ago
  Oh I wasn't supposed to go down again! I got it now :P
Friend 15 years ago
  Well... please get out of the power core using + riding practice, that's it.
Matty 15 years ago
  Ok after I've gotten to the first save point and down again what do I do? It says please get out of the Power Core and I have no way to go? :P
Zakko600 15 years ago
  Nice level
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Ah finally. Thanks for the hint!
chakka 15 years ago
  Awsome! I just loved this level!

Oggologgo: There's something not quite right about the flag...
masselass 15 years ago
  easy as that:P
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Could I have a hint?
Beegee 15 years ago
  Even if I finished this level, I still don't understand how to get out the power core...
jp 15 years ago
  Hey WooHooII, this is an incredible level. I can't imagine how much time you spent on it.
I need to optimize th eengine for this leevl, because it's a little bti laggy from time to time. It's becasue the objects in a path are not graphically optimized and there are many items in paths here.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Dungeon Finale"

About Level "Dungeon Finale"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Hey WooHooII, this is an incredible level. I can't imagine how much time you spent on it.
I need to optimize th eengine for this leevl, because it's a little bti laggy from time to time. It's becasue the objects in a path are not graphically optimized and there are many items in paths here.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg