Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Little Elevators", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Thanks!

(By the way, it was a totally different level before.)
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I either don't remember or didn't play the earlier version, but I quite like the current one. Excellent challenges!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Ok I think I'm done now!
Princessgirl705 15 years ago
  ce
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  like i said it's not finished

you should be able to get to a leaf in the box thing tho
chilipepper99 15 years ago
  you cant go anywhere
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I didn't like it anymore.. :(
I'll think of something better

**well now there is something there if you wanna play it so far, but it may be changed.. you can give suggestions if you want
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Oh. Why?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  because I deleted it all
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Umm... Ya, this IS unfinished... I start, and die. There is NOTHING in this level except the turtle and a goal...?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I think this level is funny but stupid.. Im just gonna do something else with it

ps: can you reset the scores and ratings?
jp 15 years ago
  I made a small update on the first cat's head to avoid a problem of instability when catching a certain number of big powerup. And also i aded a big power up with a very low duration.

But i tried to complete the level and I didn't manage to; I hope I did not ruin the level :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Little Elevators"

About Level "Little Elevators"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I made a small update on the first cat's head to avoid a problem of instability when catching a certain number of big powerup. And also i aded a big power up with a very low duration.

But i tried to complete the level and I didn't manage to; I hope I did not ruin the level :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg