Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Challenge Slim", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 14 years ago
  You may be right Jyxz but my kids are 3 and 5 so i guess i am a bit biased, not underestimating them. However, if your cousins can solve hard levels (and very quickly), I believe you should be the least grateful. You are related to 'blockoban beethovens'..hehe. I take you all have that gene in your family since you are one of the most experienced in the game.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  I think you guys way underestimate kids, my cousins at 8 and 10 can solve almost every hard level they have tried without any help from me, and they have played about 10 levels each, all but the first few hard level. Murat's levels probably a different story though, I can't even solve those without days of work haha.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  It is a great level but in no way can it be considered a kids level. When you need so many blocking to do you are asking a lot from a kid.
austrian 14 years ago
  easy, but cool. 5/5!
pauloalex 14 years ago
  I believe this is a bug, because I captured a new thumbnail. I see the new thumbnail.
Elizea 14 years ago
  why do i still see the old thumbnail? did you change it or is this bug again?
pauloalex 14 years ago
  Might. Thanks, Oldman!
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  Now it's a nice, little, easy level. Maybe it could even be labled "Kids". (Btw. 20 moves)
pauloalex 14 years ago
  I used the same platform of a rejected level, but I changed completely. Please admin, accepted, because it was good! Please reset the scores too.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  Yeah I didnt mind solving it but i think cheese is def right, its just too much work and not enough trick to solve it.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  This seems to be boring.
Shiro 14 years ago
  No problem :D!

I like to help people so ; ).
pauloalex 14 years ago
  thanks for help me, Shiro!
todopoderosor9 14 years ago
  Fun level.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Pauloalex, I called an Administrator for you to check this level.
Jos 14 years ago
  I have also too large levels who are rejected.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  I made changes at this level so it will be accepted.
boogiebee 15 years ago
  I think if this one were smaller with the same motif, it would be much fun. I like the way the icy blocks can be used for positioning, don't give up Paulo. Its a good idea!
pauloalex 15 years ago
  Indeed, thank you for hint, I think of anything more intuitive...
jp 15 years ago
  The theme is nice here, but it's just a level where you have to make a lot of moves. We have already plenty of them, including on the same theme :
Heart Breaker (BLockoban), Big big heart (BLockoban)

I agree with cheese9
cheese9 15 years ago
  The thumbnail is not the reason and won't be as long as I'm evaluating a level :)

Sorry but I thought this level was a little tedious, and the design not so "clean". I don't think similar levels requires too much effort to make.

Of course you can find the challenge in every level, especially when it comes to scoring possibilities, but I don't think that means that they should all be accepted.
MartinfraKongsberg 15 years ago
  Maybe it's because you captured the thumbnail in "create"-mode. It should been done in "test"-mode.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Because they want it to be red like heart(Joke)
Maybe You need to Call an admin
pauloalex 15 years ago
  Thanks MartinfraKongsberg and Zombie911. But this level is rejected.I don´t no why...
MartinfraKongsberg 15 years ago
  Fun level, I like it! Valentine was 2 weeks ago, but what the heck.
Zombie911 15 years ago
  Nice Puzzle, completed in 3 minutes
boogiebee 15 years ago
  My first bid, but I will go for a rematch.
Edit: 336, 269
pauloalex 15 years ago
  try to complete this level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Challenge Slim"

About Level "Challenge Slim"

First post of the topic

pauloalex 15 years ago
  try to complete this level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg