Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Unfinishable", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oggologgo 15 years ago
  Oh, I think it might be because after I finish the level, I don't press save, but just closed the browser, because I had the front page open in another browser and always loaded the new levels from there. So my fault :)
jp 15 years ago
  I've just completed it for the first time, the end is so funny and creative :)
jp 15 years ago
  it's because the level was removed and added again in official levels. When a level is added in official levels, all current scored are erased for it.

@oggologgo, your problem is different. I can't correct it because I do'nt have this problem. Let me knwo if you are using an unusual configuration other than Windows XP/Vista Internet explorer / Firefox
oggologgo 15 years ago
  chakka, yeah that happens to me every time too. I have to finish the levels twice before it accpets it.
chakka 15 years ago
  Why did it say I hadn't finished this? I had to do it again to play the later levels...
Beegee 15 years ago
  Ok, I may not have been fast enough ;o)
burfy 15 years ago
  jp: thanks I have just tried it and it is how I thought, not actually a bug...
all: I do not find it too difficult but if anybody does, just let me know...
jp 15 years ago
  Yep, chakka has done it, so it's back to level 31. Burfy, let me knwo when you want to edit it to make it more easy.
burfy 15 years ago
  thanks Beegee, I am not on a computer where I can try it now, but the thing you are talking about should not be a bug, the 4th switch activates opening the 4th place, but at the same time it closes you way out, but it closes very slowly, if you are fast enough, you can make it...
jp 15 years ago
  Thx Beegee. burfy, I let you edit it (I've made it editable again)

[memo for later lvl 31]
Beegee 15 years ago
  There's a bug : I activated the 4th switch and the corresponding checkpoint. I died few jumps after that and began at the checkpoint. The problem is there's no more a path to go on (the path is closed just below the pink "4"). Anyway, that's a great level !

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Unfinishable"

About Level "Unfinishable"

First post of the topic

Beegee 15 years ago
  There's a bug : I activated the 4th switch and the corresponding checkpoint. I died few jumps after that and began at the checkpoint. The problem is there's no more a path to go on (the path is closed just below the pink "4"). Anyway, that's a great level !
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg