Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Treasure Rooms", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sillius 15 years ago
  that's about timing and luck... you'll have to roll a bit to the left and then jump...
pkb123 15 years ago
  I managed to get to the elevator but from the elevator i start to have problems.
Sillius 15 years ago
  pkb123 I actually had the same problem when I tested this level but I found a trick
SPOILER
pkb123 15 years ago
  Ahhh can someone help me with the first room i cant do it again grrrrrrrr
1jase 15 years ago
  thank you jondeelee

and sillius i read that comment and i think i speak for everyone when i say make just 1 easier level (besides Rising and Falling)
Sillius 15 years ago
  if you like this then look at my level Obstacle Course :D I laugh everytime I read the st comment :D
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Much better. Thank you!

On a side note: I hereby nominate 1jase's below comment as the funniest thing I've read on this website. Still chuckling ten minutes later.
1jase 15 years ago
  why do you make you levels so ****** hard it ******** and i just want to smash my head on the screen.

but overall i liked the level
Sillius 15 years ago
  It should be working now enjoy it ;D
Sillius 15 years ago
  lol when I tested the level this didn't happen :p sry guys...
Can I please get the right to edit this level so i can fix that little bug ? :D
pkb123 15 years ago
  I got through to the second room once and now i cant do it again grrr
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I also can't get past the lift to the second "floor": the door that closes behind the lift keeps killing me.

Update: So there *is* a way to jump off of the elevator and avoid getting squashed by the door. But as you can see from my score, it took me a REALLY long time to find it. Sillius: was this intentional?
Jac1 15 years ago
  Same for me...
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  same for me..
I think you just have to jump off first but I haven't been able to do it yet
lololol 15 years ago
  as i said in the forum, This is er very good level! But i can't get past that lift because there is no room for the turtle..

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Treasure Rooms"

About Level "Treasure Rooms"

First post of the topic

lololol 15 years ago
  as i said in the forum, This is er very good level! But i can't get past that lift because there is no room for the turtle..
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg