Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Square Maze", game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Yes, you can. If I'm correct, your script goes by if the dots touch the black boxes or whatever, right? Because there is a gap between the dots when you move fast, for the whole way there, they may jump (because of the frames) into only white spaces. for this level, its all about timing. Thats why its possible. At least, this is what I guess. Maybe some sort of invisible line that extends between each dot for a more cheat-proof thing? Or just add a grey space in this level to open a black box or something?

But this was a long time ago. I may be wrong with this theory, and it could just be the fact that only one dot needs to hit the finish line. But now that all the dots need to hit the finish line, its like a 1:1billion chance to use that method in this level.

EDIT
WHOOO I DID IT!!! BEST TIME EVAH!
Of course, it could be that my home computer is slow when i play this game....... :D
geckojsc 15 years ago
  You can?
It doesn't seem possible for me...
gundu 15 years ago
  You can skip this level by going very fast to the blue square and get a score of 0 second

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Square Maze"

About Level "Square Maze"

First post of the topic

gundu 15 years ago
  You can skip this level by going very fast to the blue square and get a score of 0 second
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg