Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Semi-Auto", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 13 years ago
  What's wrong with the canon part ? completed it on second go, shoot a little higher then straight horizontally, that should do the trick.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  When I go to the next cannon, the turtle dies :(
Sires 15 years ago
  I can't believe the cannon part has not been corrected by now... it's been more than 2 weeks now. I really want to see how that level ends. :-(
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Its be cause the cannon is inside a curve so you get more power and then you get to mush and hits the black line
HSTF 15 years ago
  MAKE THE TUNNELS WIDER!!!
pkb123 15 years ago
  I am having the sam eproblem as Sires. I dont get why you cant get to the second cannon.
Sires 15 years ago
  No way of getting through the cannon part for me. No matter where I aim, it doesn't work. The 6th cannon can not be reached, even if you don't die before, and after a while, you can't even get to the 2nd one anymore.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I got thru.. I think it can be accepted now
myster5 15 years ago
  Yes i faced the problem i'll work on it
Okat I've added a whole other half of auto parts they don't get any different stars (I think) and about the maunual cannon part, take your time it's easier your first time through i don't know why but it is and if you die take even more time because for some reason you have to shoot in a different spot with the first cannon every time you die.
Tell me if i need to edit anything else, other than that I'm done editting.
spiderpeps 15 years ago
  The manual isnt right. Its needs to be fixed i keep on dieng
myster5 15 years ago
  Okay i think that's it. I've also made the manual part a little harder because it's the only manual part and it was kind of easy.
jp 15 years ago
  To correct :
The black lines kill you thtrought the wall after the manual mode on.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Semi-Auto"

About Level "Semi-Auto"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  To correct :
The black lines kill you thtrought the wall after the manual mode on.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg