Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Super Mario Gear", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

sufer 13 years ago
  Super, Super Mario!
minimariner 14 years ago
  When i got the first checkpoint the goomba kept on killing me so i couldn't reset at the checkpoint :(
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I don't think that this level was low-rated.

I think I will make this as a slide.
Elizea 14 years ago
  for me it doesnt lag, i get to the 1st checkpoint and then time is over... does that mean im bad or that this level is hard? :p
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  AWESOME FANTASTIC!!!

O__F__F__I__C__I__A__L

PS:why is bad rated??
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  This level is laggy. It's making the Jump gear duck and spin when I'm not doing ANYTHING!
Shiro 15 years ago
  Idk, when I start this level, my PC is crashing
ThunderBoy 15 years ago
  why not?
Shiro 15 years ago
  I can't play this level...
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Very nice level before this level i thought that Super Mario levels were best for Rolling Turtle but this changed my made this is brilliant but the only bad thing is at the first checkpoint the enemy is too near the check point so u havent got a chance to get away before it reaches you

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Super Mario Gear"

About Level "Super Mario Gear"

First post of the topic

Nikobam 15 years ago
  Very nice level before this level i thought that Super Mario levels were best for Rolling Turtle but this changed my made this is brilliant but the only bad thing is at the first checkpoint the enemy is too near the check point so u havent got a chance to get away before it reaches you
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg