Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Adventure", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 14 years ago
  I agree with all!!!!!!!!!!!!
niimporta 14 years ago
  I'm agree with oggologgo & chakka.
chakka 15 years ago
  I agree with oggologgo.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  I think it needs a savegame somewhere after passing the head and before jumping to all the cannons.
masselass 15 years ago
  its easy... acctually.. just time it well..

[edit] it is possible to "cheat" without the bubble.. The black pole aint high enough..
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Well, it is too difficult. And after hundreds of tried I finally get over, and then there isn't even a save point.
jp 15 years ago
  I removed it since it was misleading the player. The right way us to go on the right platform and then jump on the captain's head.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  What bubble are you guys talking about? I see no bubble!
masselass 15 years ago
  no..the bubble just makes it easier to cheat:P or..to jump over the black pole.. wich is a great shortcut..
Friend 15 years ago
  You don't need the bubble???
masselass 15 years ago
  When you are standing on the "platform" to the right.. just run towards the head as it comes for u.. then jump on the edge.. easy as that..
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Can't get over the head. I give up for now.
masselass 15 years ago
  that wasnt hard.. got over the head on like..3 try.. and the rest was easy..
chakka 15 years ago
  Yeah, I got over the head and to the left side once (without the bubble) but then I died and can't seem to get over again.
jp 15 years ago
  Yep same thing, I tried almost 50 times and get over the head but I failde to reach the left side. Then I gave up.
Asforien 15 years ago
  You need the bubble to jump onto his head? I got over but then I died and there wasn't a checkpoint so I gave up.
Friend 15 years ago
  DEAR JP: there has to be a way to get past, (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
try jumping from the plank or balancing on Captain Rootbeerd's head long enough to get over the wall.
jp 15 years ago
  I don't manage to jump over the head of the captain. I tried again and again, it's too hard IMO.

I've added an illustration of what you have to avoid when designing a level in the "How to edit?" tabulation. Have a look at it.
Friend 15 years ago
  If you are trying to KILL Captain Rootbeerd then you are making a mistake, you have to get past the tall curve. Why didn't you tell me that the grid made it hard to make good levels?!
jp 15 years ago
  It's quite frustrating , I can't understand what I have to do. I try to jump on the head but I die again and again. And because I'm not even sure it's the right way, I'm discouraged to go on.
Also I don't like the fact that it looks like it has been done very quickly without testing too much.
Just an example among many, you can reach the first bridge without starting the path, the switch is not accurate.
And as usual the curves doesn't look very clean. Don't forget you can toggle on/off the grid by pressing the G key.

I think there is abut 1 additional hour to spend on this level that could be a good one.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Adventure"

About Level "Adventure"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  It's quite frustrating , I can't understand what I have to do. I try to jump on the head but I die again and again. And because I'm not even sure it's the right way, I'm discouraged to go on.
Also I don't like the fact that it looks like it has been done very quickly without testing too much.
Just an example among many, you can reach the first bridge without starting the path, the switch is not accurate.
And as usual the curves doesn't look very clean. Don't forget you can toggle on/off the grid by pressing the G key.

I think there is abut 1 additional hour to spend on this level that could be a good one.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg