Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Space Warp! 2", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Let me edit this level, so I can fix all the checkpoints! That way, it could be one of the first official adventure/storyline levels! (Note: ONE of the first, not THE first.)
-
Please! Look for all the secrets also! It took me a while to make them, so please look. :)
-
The first one was accepted, just so you know
-
Someone call admin so I can edit! :)
gameinsky 15 years ago
  metakirby , there is a problem , if we make this one official the first one has to be official too because it's a serie.
and Jp doesn't wan the first part official
metakirby22 15 years ago
  this level is awesome and hard... make it official!!! except... the checkpoint doesn't work.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Checkpoints don't work.
But great level!
When is part 3 coming?
  Thanks, Please rate some positives too, guys.
-
I don't think the checkpoints work, because there's words, right next to them. Although, it should work, because when I tried it, it did...(when I was editing.)
-
AACK! IM Sorry ADMIN!!! Called for wrong level! Sorry! Its the first one - Space Warp! - Soorrryyy! (:\
Don't blame whoever called. Sorry
BlaketheBlake 15 years ago
  Awesome level 5/5
  Yeah. Ima fix that...
gameinsky 15 years ago
  checkpoints don't work here!
  Oh? I didn't think that would be a problem.
SPOILER
FrogMan 15 years ago
  You should put a checkpoint after landing... it's boring when you lose in the tunnel, because you have to go back to the spaceship

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Space Warp! 2"

About Level "Space Warp! 2"

First post of the topic

FrogMan 15 years ago
  You should put a checkpoint after landing... it's boring when you lose in the tunnel, because you have to go back to the spaceship
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg