Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Land Impossible! ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 2 years ago
  I could definitely improve here at least somewhere between 100-150k. Well score between those values.
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  231k achieved!
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Dragon Power....This is a really long level....REALLY LONG, and at the same time, there are challenges....so you need the time.

Edit
AND GOOD JOB GAMEINSKY! WOO! (award for you?)

When i find one i'll put it on your page :)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I'm just awesome over here xD
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Why are their so many level with a huge amount of time?
Shiro 14 years ago
  Haha, thank you, tried it once and did it :P
gameinsky 14 years ago
  oph , that is a pretty hard part , make yourself little , when you almost hit the wall jump!
Shiro 14 years ago
  The 3D thing...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  wish impossible shape , there isn't actualy an impossible shape , i was the first one to finish it (and in time)
Shiro 14 years ago
  I can't get past the impossible shape...
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Should I take out the box part at the end? I just want to know, because this may be a little TOO long, to be a level. I can understand that the Circle part can take up some time also! :)
AdrianPeterson28 15 years ago
  5/5 = ) official very tough
  Come On! Some more people play this level? Even though I never beat it, I want to see if you can!
  The best time to be at the circles would be with 300 seconds left. Thats the time I usually get to the circles. It takes me 100 seconds to get past them... :/
gameinsky 15 years ago
  230 seconds left when i arrived to the circles

[edit]woohooo! check the highscores!
  Hence the name. :)
But if you can figure out all the tricks, like the hammer head move for those really high objects, then it becomes easier!
-
Did you get to the impossible figure part! I like that part myself! I thought I'd be fun to include it!
-
The farthest I got in this game was the circle part. Whoever can beat it w/o using trainer mode, I will congratz them. Big Time. If this level is made official, then that would be even better!
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Oh god its impossible...!
  Ok, I'll make that part a little easier.
-
Finished! The whole thing is done! No impossible parts, and jumping made easier! :)
jp 15 years ago
  Check the end, looks impossible right now.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Land Impossible! "

About Level "Land Impossible! "

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Check the end, looks impossible right now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg