Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "5 Elevators ", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

olive23 15 years ago
  COOOOLLL!!!
oh_bebe 15 years ago

SPOILER
sword_fish 15 years ago
  i don't know about you guys, but I really do like this level. I enjoy the design, and I think it's original and entertaining.
jacencaedus 15 years ago
  turtle is stuck just past the 4th elevator where the next star is
jp 15 years ago
  I don't get the start. You use invisible lines OK, but the player has to understand what happens. Too much confuse, please edit the start to make it understandable.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  it is still messy in some areas-
make sure you draw right to left and bottom to top. and click before the line to end it, not after. you should only have to click 2 times to end a line.. if you have to click 3 times you will get a dot at the end of a line.
-a tip: if you click 2 times to end a line and it is still highlighted, click control or command to "backspace" and try to end the line again. hope this makes sense and helps
Gogos 15 years ago
  It is so bad that my lines are messy? can you plz accept this level?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Pretty good level, but some of the lines are messy. (Not square with each other or have dots at the end of them.) I like your thumbnail =)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "5 Elevators "

About Level "5 Elevators "

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Pretty good level, but some of the lines are messy. (Not square with each other or have dots at the end of them.) I like your thumbnail =)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg