Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Dont Jump Obstacle", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 15 years ago
  Great level!:)
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i also made a level like that
and Jp didn't made it official probabely this one wont be neither
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  It seems a little to....skinny? to be official! The design was nice, but the random black line sticking out was really weird? Purpose? Some BG lines would be good in some areas, like just to highlight the regular lines, and some areas where you have to go at a certain pace to get past wavy black lines on a certain part of the course. Basically, more interaction, like you had at the beginning! You stopped talking except one part toward the end! More obstacles like that! :) Good job tho! Could be official!!!
AdrianPeterson28 15 years ago
  official
metakirby22 15 years ago
  2 ez
BOO 15 years ago
  official?
n00bscillz 15 years ago
  good level i realy like but background lines (no)and add the death door or the place were it says : (SLOW DOWN!!!) make the path stop or go and little faster.it is realy short or a bit short but try make it a little longer... jp.. kan i be mod? i am a little good about levels :D
jp 15 years ago
  Good. Would need more details, background lines, and so on to make it VERY good.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Dont Jump Obstacle"

About Level "Dont Jump Obstacle"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Good. Would need more details, background lines, and so on to make it VERY good.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg