Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mario Gear Legit 1-1", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  I like the ending part the best! Who can get all the way to 100,000 in the flag? I did!
  Ok. This level is edited. Its faster, and didn't take up as much space! Enjoy!
gundu 15 years ago
  You can edit this one too
  Crap. Excuse my lingo, but that sucks hella. This is a downer on my part. I think a lot of my games are like that!!! Aw man!
-
It kills me that it's slow, because I put ALOT of time into this, like how jumping on the boxes can release the stars, and the underground part through the pipe, even the flag and the point scale....should i take out some of the enemies, or some of the lines from the bricks? Some suggestions would be nice.
-
The main reason for this level, was to bring a legit look to mario, instead to all the custom levels being made.
-
Can someone call an admin so I can edit this - I wanna get rid of some of the enemies, thats probably why its laggy -- Enemy count: 11 (Thats why)
Uhh....Plus I forgot to put the flag where the line flag is...Whoops.
gundu 15 years ago
  Really great and beautiful but i don't know if someone will be able to play it cause it's really laggy

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mario Gear Legit 1-1"

About Level "Mario Gear Legit 1-1"

First post of the topic

gundu 15 years ago
  Really great and beautiful but i don't know if someone will be able to play it cause it's really laggy
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg