Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Tunnel Turtle", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

sword_fish 13 years ago
  almost forgot about this :]
sword_fish 15 years ago
  comments? questions? concerns?
sword_fish 15 years ago
  YAYYY!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  It's accepted now. yaaayyy
sword_fish 15 years ago
  I am done now, I think everything is fixed.
spiderpeps 15 years ago
  I liked the name tunnel turtle more.
sword_fish 15 years ago
  Okay, I will fix it
Is that okay?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I think if you just take out those 2 checkpoints it would work. You could place one before that door, like in that bottom left corner or before any of those break lines
sword_fish 15 years ago
  Oh...how do I fix it?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I go to the switch, go back and the line is down like you say, and the break line too. But if you break it, there is a normal line there too-- which is from the door that goes under you before you get into that area.. because it re-sets if you die.
(you can get to the goal if you don't die, and it doesn't re-set.)
sword_fish 15 years ago
  Yes, you can, as long as you correctly activated the switch at the end of the tunnel... now there should be an opening when you go back, and a break line in the top right box
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Maybe I am doing the sky room wrong.. but if you jump over all the hedgehogs you can't get anywhere. even if you go back.. ??

**its because if you die, the 'door' isn't open anymore from when you get thru the first time..
So that needs to be fixed. I think if you just take out the 2 checkpoints on both sides of the hedgehog (you could put one before the trick door) that would probably work
sword_fish 15 years ago
  Okay, now the level is finished. Enjoy, comment, and rate! :D
MooKings 15 years ago
  Jac1 I know...that's how I got 144
Jac1 15 years ago
  I found a MASSIVE shortcut!
Right after the second elevator, you can jump over the tunnel, and get to the skyground with only one jump.

No, better!

Continue, and you get to the finish!
sword_fish 15 years ago
  Really? Oh, I didn't know that..thanks! I'm such a n00b. *smacks forehead*
Also, much apologies for clogging up the main forum. I'm way too panicky. ;)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  If you accidently upload a level, just name it "unfinished" .. you can still work on it when you do that.
sword_fish 15 years ago
  Okay, that's fine. I just don't want it to be rated/etc. until it is completely finished. It was an accidental 'submit' by one of my friends who was trying to test it. I'll inform when it's done, however, because I've been working really hard on this one!
jp 15 years ago
  Read your pm to know the reason. Your message on the main forum about a specific level has been removed of course.
This level is already editable since a long time (purple = to be edited), that's why I really don't understand what you want more...
sword_fish 15 years ago
  I've already posted on the forum that this level isn't finished, and I need to take it off. For some reason, I have been banned from the main forum, but I need this level to be taken off so that I can finish it!!!
MooKings 15 years ago
  Wow only one who beat it!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  This is cool so far. But if you die while you are in the skyground, you can't get thru to the finish. (When I did get thru once I fell next to the finish, not on it, btw. Maybe that was a fluke.) Also, I don't know if you did this on purpose but you can avoid the part where you climb up to the switches by just jumping and rolling over to the sky switch on top.
One more thing.. How come if you go underground you can't go to the goal? Its kinda weird

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Tunnel Turtle"

About Level "Tunnel Turtle"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  This is cool so far. But if you die while you are in the skyground, you can't get thru to the finish. (When I did get thru once I fell next to the finish, not on it, btw. Maybe that was a fluke.) Also, I don't know if you did this on purpose but you can avoid the part where you climb up to the switches by just jumping and rolling over to the sky switch on top.
One more thing.. How come if you go underground you can't go to the goal? Its kinda weird
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg