Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Sit Back And WATCH!", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 15 years ago
  jayco, I hadn't read all the comments below before rejecting the level. I realize that you've had a discussion with oh_bebe to get the level acceptable. But to be honest, we have many auto levels and this one is not very original. In addition there are still some messy parts (difficult to desribe where, I would need to make screen captures).

So I think you improved a lot your skills with this level and that your next level will be even better. It's sometimtes better to make a whole new level.
king_snoopy1 15 years ago
  i am uplaoding tuto circles now
jayco425 15 years ago
  is this better if thats what you were thinking about? and i have already made a tuto for circles oh bebe so dont bother i just cant upload it yet
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  The only thing I would still change is --when you are making a curve that you want to be a perfect circle, or at least part of a perfect circle - here is a tip:
SPOILER
jayco425 15 years ago
  is this gonna be accepted or rejected? cus ive waited for ages
wubzy7 15 years ago
  i reckon this is way better then the accepted auto fun
frooby-duck 15 years ago
  uhhh ive played this level befor and it was auto but when i get to bubble in car thing it stop there :S
jayco425 15 years ago
  i have edited it because it suddenly went not auto so it works for me now
jayco425 15 years ago
  WAT MORE DO I NEED TO EDIT?????!!!!! tell meeee
Jac1 15 years ago
  I know what you mean...
I tried to make Close shaves (Rolling Turtle) a bit smaller, but it stopped working...
so I made it smaller!
jayco425 15 years ago
  is that better? WHATS STILL NEEDS TO BE EDITED?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I know what you are saying.. you just gotta keep working at it.. try to not get discouraged =D
jayco425 15 years ago
  ok sorry im just annoyed that when i edit it it wont work anymore if you know what i mean!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  The curves and circles are messy.. And a better thumbnail would be nice!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Sit Back And WATCH!"

About Level "Sit Back And WATCH!"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  The curves and circles are messy.. And a better thumbnail would be nice!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg