Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Blast Off!", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pen11 15 years ago
  @mudvayne732
"...obiviously way TO rushed"
It's supposed to be TOO not TO!
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  messy and unoriginal. Take your time on your levels please this is a bad level and obviously way to rushed
pen11 15 years ago
  I didn't work on it alone. Another level maker named gad10301998 helped
jp 15 years ago
  Hi pen, you improved a lot your design skill. the level was not so messy but the challenge was not very original. Now ou need to make a perfectly exectued level with an original idea and theme.
pen11 15 years ago
  why do i still have to edit it!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!???
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  it's messy and yes you probably should because right now it's easy...and make sure that your level works from somebody who DIDNT design the level.
heyman816 15 years ago
  BAD LEVEL:-[
pen11 15 years ago
  Should i put more hedgehogs?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  The rocket doesn't make it to the platform and it's kinda messy. (The nose of the rocket isn't symmetrical. The line that the turtle sits on and the hedgehogs are messy. The thumbnail cuts off the tip of the rocket. Also, the ride has a lot of nothing after the hedgehogs.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Blast Off!"

About Level "Blast Off!"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  The rocket doesn't make it to the platform and it's kinda messy. (The nose of the rocket isn't symmetrical. The line that the turtle sits on and the hedgehogs are messy. The thumbnail cuts off the tip of the rocket. Also, the ride has a lot of nothing after the hedgehogs.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg