Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Reset Kill", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Here's what you do:
SPOILER
Sillius 15 years ago
  I don't know what to do either... there's only 1 "button" i haven't pushed in the start section and that's the one which is blocked bu a death line...
jonnyboy 15 years ago
  I've tried playing it, but I can't ever get out of the first section! HEEELLLPPPP!!!!! (please :D)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I thought this level was cool but not very many people have played it! :P
Jordiekinsxxreal 15 years ago
  That was a great level, oh_bebe.
Sires 15 years ago
  Absolutely brilliant. The hints didn't change much, since I had tried the "clicks" from the very beginning, but now somehow, it made "click" in my brain. :)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  i added one more thing to make it easier. :)
GymnastGrl 15 years ago
  wow i dont get it.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I put a hint in the beginning so maybe it will be easier now.
cam 15 years ago
  AMAZING LEVEL!!! took me forever to beat it
Sires 15 years ago
  I tried this out for like half an hour or so, but I didn't find out what I have to do. I tried the four switches (looks like these are pairs, because switches A and B have the same functions like switches C and D), but it didn't get me very far. I am sure there is a trick I haven't found out yet...
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Before I (or someone else) accepts-- I want to make sure everything works and there's no errors when someone else does the level! Bc this was more complicated to make than any of my other levels. :D

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Reset Kill"

About Level "Reset Kill"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Before I (or someone else) accepts-- I want to make sure everything works and there's no errors when someone else does the level! Bc this was more complicated to make than any of my other levels. :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg