Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Straightland", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 15 years ago
  @newrat - Thank you so much, I think that was the missing link.

Cool level, can't wait to see the sequel.
newrat 15 years ago
  @sires - i think you misunderstood, I have finished the level, but it took me ages to work out. I am going to say one thing and hope this is not against RT etiquette.

SPOILER
Sires 15 years ago
  I don't understand it either. I know what to do in the beginning (at least I think I do), but once I am back, standing on the left side of the long pole, I am lost. I have no idea how to go on from there. Another thing that puzzles me: I keep turning on a switch, but nothing happens. Very mysterious, the whole thing...
newrat 15 years ago
  don't get me wrong I think its a great level. Just don't think it's getting the love it deserves because people are giving up at the start.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I made it complicated on purpose!
Sorry, but there's no way I would give out indications.
newrat 15 years ago
  Took me ages to work out the first part. The rest is good, but I think you should make it more obvious at the start because only 2 people have completed this.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks!
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Very tricky. Took me quite a few tries to figure out what I was supposed to do. Good challenges, though.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  It's accepted now
Jac1 15 years ago
  Is it alright?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Its pretty messy..
If you made sure everything was lined up and think of a way for it to look neater it could be accepted

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Straightland"

About Level "Straightland"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Its pretty messy..
If you made sure everything was lined up and think of a way for it to look neater it could be accepted
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg