Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "I Hate Hedgehogs Too", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Friend 15 years ago
  YOU CAN'T (yes i actually tried but not for the purpose of getting a good rating, i was just curious about how many people rated it).
minmay 15 years ago
  Yeah, that was the intent of the level: to be way too hard. I have no idea WHY I decided to do that, but I did.

EDIT: By the way, why is it you can rate your own level? (I didn't try, mind you, so it might be that it tells you "you cannot rate your own level" when you try, and if so, then I'm sorry to bother you about it.)
oggologgo 15 years ago
  I can't even get past the very first part. :(

EDIT: Ahh, finally got :) After the first part, it's not hard. Good with the savegames.
jp 15 years ago
  Hey minmay, the difficulty is too high for this level. I've added a few savepoints to make it possible. But as it is ver very difficult O've decided to add it in last position in official levels. But too hard level like this are not the best levels IMO ;)

Levels forum

Play Level "I Hate Hedgehogs Too"

About Level "I Hate Hedgehogs Too"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Hey minmay, the difficulty is too high for this level. I've added a few savepoints to make it possible. But as it is ver very difficult O've decided to add it in last position in official levels. But too hard level like this are not the best levels IMO ;)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg