Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ascending Box", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

mamemimomu 11 years ago
  REALLY?! This is level 214 and I completed it?! REA- wait, shouldn't I be saying yay?

YAY!
mariehane 15 years ago
  good concept!!!
:D
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Very nice level
minmay 15 years ago
  I just added another ascending box at the site of the save point. You don't even have to construct a new one, just copy the old one.
Friend 15 years ago
  HOW did he manage it???
jp 15 years ago
  Yep it's similar but different too, a tough version. i also appreciate the way you managed the save point, which is normaly not possible with this kind of levels.
minmay 15 years ago
  You know, a few hours after I submitted the level I was playing random official levels again, saw Space Turtle, and thought "oh dear, people are going to think Ascending Box is a cheap rip-off of this level and it's probably not even going to get approved."
While I did garner considerable influence from other levels of the "you're trapped in a moving object, avoid the spikes" genre, I had completely forgotten about Space Turtle.
Apologies!
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Nice level! and yep i think you got inpired by space turtle, but this is much better! here do you start in a box when you reach a check point
Friend 15 years ago
  I believe also, but this is more difficult.
Matty 15 years ago
  You got inspired by Space Turtle I believe! :D
jp 15 years ago
  You're cruel minmay :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ascending Box"

About Level "Ascending Box"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You're cruel minmay :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg