Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Snake Adventure!", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Highscored it!
chris3000 4 years ago
  Wow, I was very lucky to get the score that I got.
AdrianPeterson28 15 years ago
  5/5 = ) and should be official
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  :,( no more 5 stars? I was happy...
But this is the only snake level where you have to get off then on at some points? From all ive played
-
Oh yeah. Thanks to PaulWalrus/olololo/gameinsky/ others who originally made snake idea
Shiro 15 years ago
  Don't we already have a snake level that is Official?
Denmark 15 years ago
  OFFICIAL!!!!!
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  great
  No you don't. Thank goodness you don't!!! Yeah, whenever you reach the checkpoint, the snake saves where it was when you got it. That's why I gave so much time. For those who had a hard time. :) Thanks for asking though!
jp 15 years ago
  Ys it's a superb level but maybe a little bit too difficult. It's already very hard to stay on the snake, but even if you manage to do so, the jump to reach the platform will kill you 9 times on 10 tries.

By the way, I didn't manage to test it, what happens when you reach a checkpoint and die, you hav to wait for the snake ?
MooKings 15 years ago
  Really hard but fun!!
  The reason for so much time is because of how people may die a couple times when trying to get past. Easy enough right?
-
Plz rate / Comment!!!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Snake Adventure!"

About Level "Snake Adventure!"

First post of the topic

The reason for so much time is because of how people may die a couple times when trying to get past. Easy enough right?
-
Plz rate / Comment!!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg