Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Winable?", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

newrat 15 years ago
  how the hell did you beat my score?! I spent ages getting there...did you complete it perfect?

EDIT: Finally did it..I'm pretty sure my score is now unbeatable (although I think the top possible score is 126)
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I tried for several minutes to get the star, and couldn't. Maybe someone else will get lucky, though...
newrat 15 years ago
  yeh sorry just figured out what the beetle was. I agree thats prb hardest, but after that (the shooting death lines) is a close second.

Glad to hear about the star...was driving me mad.
Sillius 15 years ago
  I actually don't know if it's possible to get the star I just wanted to see if anyone were able to get it :D and the beetle is the big monster after the sticks and before the mummy :D
newrat 15 years ago
  @sillius How do i get the star at the top left when I am at then final pyramid? And what is the beetle?
Sillius 15 years ago
  I personally think that the beetle is the hardest part... :D
Sires 15 years ago
  Truly amazing level.
newrat 15 years ago
  That was ridculously frustrating! Finally completed it, but score is horrible. Dont think I have the energy for a second attempt.

@gecko I thought those crushing blocks were impssible too...until I discovered the next 5 (much harder)challenges.

EDIT: scratch that...had to improve my score, much more doable 2nd time round.
cam 15 years ago
  i finally won
Sillius 15 years ago
  hehe ty :D I'm glad to see that I'm still the master when it comes to annoying people :D

Edit: Even though I sometimes get pretty annoyed myself...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I can't for the life of me get past the part with the crushing blocks (where three are very close together).

I've accepted it anyway, because I know your levels are normally very high quality.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Winable?"

About Level "Winable?"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  I can't for the life of me get past the part with the crushing blocks (where three are very close together).

I've accepted it anyway, because I know your levels are normally very high quality.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg