Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Automatics V10.0101", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 15 years ago
  Level so hard it's creator can't do it...damn!
Jster95 15 years ago
  Marc you should use your awesome object control to make something besides an automatic you'd be really good at it.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Real way to complete level:
Die
racersda 15 years ago
  I can't finish the last part with the hedghog.
Sires 15 years ago
  Finally... 1000 times I tried, and the 1001st time, I succeeded.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  The point of an ACCEPTED level is it being POSSIBLE

edit

the power of the post worked. here's how i did it:

SPOILER
Sires 15 years ago
  I reach the flag every single time, and the flag "explodes" as well, but it never counts, I always go back to the beginning. This is driving me mad... the level blocks the "Best levels you haven't scored on" list. :-(
minimariner 15 years ago
  i was like 1 millimeter away, then the spike got me
Jac1 15 years ago
  Correct!

The point of an auto level is its beauty.
Nobody should care if you win or not.
Actually, every auto level should be unfinishable.
Sires 15 years ago
  @Z-come: Well, it seems to have been intended as an unfinishable level. The fact that some of us have found a way to finish it is only a bonus. So, since it is no mistake that it is unfinishable, but part of the design, this must not be a reason to give it a low rating.
Z-come 15 years ago
  MARC2008 this level has a low rating because it's (almost) impossible to finish...
Sires 15 years ago
  @Jesus_luvr
I know that there is the possibility to both edit and delete your post. That question of mine was a way of trying to stay polite in a way without telling him/her that I think he/she is an idiot for not deleting the post when he/she realized that the spoiler wasn't hidden as it should be. So my question was purely rethorical. ;-) But thanks for the hint anyway. :-))
Hexicube 15 years ago
  It' the design as i'ts the last one.
Also, why is it rated bad? This took me the longest!
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  @Sires
Yes, there is. In the bottom right-hand corner of your message, there should be an 'edit' button and a button that has an 'X' in the middle of it. These are both red. Click the 'X' one, and, TA DA!!! It should be gone.

[edit] when I played this, just before the goal, a hedgehog came and killed me. How do you get past this??? HELP PLEASE!!!
Sires 15 years ago
  Oh great... aren't you able to at least delete your post once you see that your "spoiler" thing is plain visible and not hidden, as it should be??? Thanks for ruining the fun on this.

EDIT: Thank you for hiding the spoiler now.
Celtics20 15 years ago
  Easy

SPOILER
Hexicube 15 years ago
  I don't know how u finished it because it's suposed to be impossible!
Good job anyway.
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  i know the trick but is impossible for me...
Blackmist 15 years ago
  Yes it"s a trick. A very cool trick.
Turtle 15 years ago
  im die at the end
Submarine95 15 years ago
  holly molly me too ;D
frooby-duck 15 years ago
  holly molly i got 99 score :D
frooby-duck 15 years ago
  :D
sires was right there was a trick
Sires 15 years ago
  See? I knew there was a trick. I have managed to reach the goal, but it didn't count because I got killed the same moment. I will keep trying, I guess you need a millisecond, that's all based on luck, I suppose.
frooby-duck 15 years ago
  I FINISHED IT!!! WOO HOO
Sires 15 years ago
  Because it wouldn't have been accepted if there wasn't a trick? We have had many automatics where you had to do something in order to finish it.
Gamemaster 15 years ago
  how can there be a trick if it is an automatic?
Sires 15 years ago
  I am sure there is a trick that lets you reach the goal alive... haven't figured it out yet, though.
jayco425 15 years ago
  how u finish it?
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  on ly too much time in the circle...and you die at the end....overwise great!

[1] [2]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg