Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bubble Quest", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I'm not sure what it is but I can very rarely harness the power of posting - what's annoying though is the fact that Dynamo used his time machine to untie the level before me on the scoreboard! Anyway, well played - I'll try to find another highscore which I can topple :)
chris3000 4 years ago
  The power of posting always helps people. Congratulations.
Dynamo 4 years ago
  Choked the 102 on the final box jump! >:( Box jump + 102 jump is proving a tough one to get spot on for both...

Edit: Gotta love the power of posting! :D
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  102! Try that!
Dynamo 4 years ago
  Finally hit the 101, which takes me nicely to 27.3k! :D
PROTOKILL 15 years ago
  at the end you can in fact get to the finish by jumping out... it takes a while to get it though lol
perfectmoment 15 years ago
  lol, don't thank me for jumping >: )
sword_fish 15 years ago
  you're WELCOME already!
;)
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  i hated the whole "thank you" trying to be polite thing... and this really was not a hard level...at all
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Very nice and hard level 5/5
chakka 15 years ago
  How on earth do I get past the last bit? With the moving cup? I get past the first place I have to jump and get back in the cup, but the second time I always fall...
Matty 15 years ago
  Yay! A nice score! :D
jp 15 years ago
  Hmm, I don't mind the end, I think that finding a smart shortcut can be part of the game. In this case, that's still not very easy to jump on the goal ;)
Matty 15 years ago
  Beegee, yeah that's true! And Friend maybe I should rename the level! :D

JP may I get some time to edit the level?
Beegee 15 years ago
  I like it too. Maybe the end should be reviewed because you can end the level by jumping out the moving cup at the rigth time and not trying to stay in it.
Friend 15 years ago
  This isn't bubble quest, it's POLITE quest.
jp 15 years ago
  I like very much this level!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bubble Quest"

About Level "Bubble Quest"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I like very much this level!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg