Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Wall Climbing", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  This is one of my fav levels...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  This is sooo misplaced...
gundu 15 years ago
  Done!
doomlord 15 years ago
  Official!
gundu 15 years ago
  Admin?
TT 15 years ago
  this level should be official. No doubt about it
gundu 15 years ago
  I've something to edit ^^
newrat 15 years ago
  OK just checked out turtle ltd. I dont understand how the existence of that level means this cant be official. They are totally different. Turtle Ltd has so many more challenges, and even the vertical bit is implemented differently (which btw I think is much harder than this). Plus Turtle Ltd isnt official so its not like the idea will be repeated. This is a great level and should be taken on its own merit...a beautifully designed, really fun level.

PS Burfy I mean no offense, I think your level is really good also, but as you said yourself the standard here is superb.
burfy 15 years ago
  And people said Turtle Ltd (Rolling Turtle) was hard lol...
Yeah this execution is much better of course, generally the standard of levels has risen a lot since that time and that is good.
As usual with gundu, nice job :)
1jase 15 years ago
  its Turtle Ltd (Rolling Turtle) by burfy
newrat 15 years ago
  does anyone know the name of the level where this has been used before? Even if it has it cant have been designed this well.
1jase 15 years ago
  yes but even though it was used somewhere else the execution is perfect and better then the other one.
metakirby22 15 years ago
  That's EXACTLY why it's not official nikobam. It's used somewhere else. even though i'm not an admin i know that's the reason.
awesomeness 15 years ago
  how do you make paths go at different times??????????!!!!!!!!!!
Nikobam 15 years ago
  I have no idea why it isnt official..
Brilliant idea even though its used in another level
newrat 15 years ago
  Excellent level gundu! Has to be official. Really fun, cool idea and the design is awesome. Gundu you pull it out the bag everytime!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Wall Climbing"

About Level "Wall Climbing"

First post of the topic

newrat 15 years ago
  Excellent level gundu! Has to be official. Really fun, cool idea and the design is awesome. Gundu you pull it out the bag everytime!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg