Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Rolling Turtle Features?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

BenTen 15 years ago
  A sidekick powerup, each time you get one a sidekick is given to you. The sidekick will die instead of you if you touch a hedgehog/dead line/boulder.
Im 15 years ago
  In each level on RT you start with 100, I tought that in RT2 (If jp makes it) You could choose the number of points you start with.
Good enough explanation?
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Move the turtle with the move tool.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I don't understand...
Im 15 years ago
  You can choose the starting points in the editor?

That would be good for levels where you don't have to jump
Jac1 15 years ago
  No, you can make invisible circles too, even with the 16 grid.
Im 15 years ago
  Paths that make lines/object move with the turtle
niimporta 15 years ago
  When you are making a level , you CAN'T make circles , i wan't make circles and invisible circles , you only CAN make squares and invisible squares
Treazer 15 years ago
  My Idea:
A Lamp you can put a Lamp on a place and when you come to a Switch are the Lamp on.When are the Lamp off can you dont see obstacles or stars...
Sillius 15 years ago
  The rotating lines have been discussed here so many times that I think it's impossible to count...
JP allready told us that he is not adding this because it would cause the editor to lag due to the size and complexibility(?)
racersda 15 years ago
  I've mentioned the mini Turtle items already!
Hexicube 15 years ago
  You should look at the other posts ilikerollingturtle, the've been mentioned.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  What about no gravity bonus. You can fly with the arrow keys. And I want in the path you can rotate lines ____ because i don't want dotted lines ......
or a delete option in paths so when =turtle got the switch a line dissapear not move! Or an appear. So i can make a one way pipe. And once I wanted a path to move the flag. I couldn't so mayby you could allow that. Also a small turtle bonus would be funny
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  how about death stars? i know its easy to place a hedgehog behind a star but then people can see it unless theres loads of stars in that area...which again makes it easy to guess theres a hedgehog in there.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  How about multiple finishes, and scenery objects?
doomlord 15 years ago
  I support invisible lines, it even takes care of the mirror lines like Jac1 said
racersda 15 years ago
  Great ideas MARC but to make dead lines look like speed lines you just put one under a speed line.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Maybe not the stars but options for star types (saves time compared to putting 50 down!) also make lines look like other lines, e.g. death line looks like speed line, and invisibility lines. Maybe invert boulders (go up rather than down), reverse gravity, powerup that turns you into that car from jump gear, and maybe backround etitor (Add lines like foreground but they loop forever so it saves time)! I could go on...
Edit: Slow motion: puts whole game at chosen speed (maybe it speeds it up too).
Treazer 15 years ago
  Idea:You can level your Turtle and when you Level Up get you 3 points for Attribute.
You will Level Up when you Complete 20 Levels.
The Attributes:Jumping (You Can Jump Higher.) , Rolling Faster (You Can Roll Faster.) , Star Bonus (With 5 Points Here Get you
the double of the Stars Example: you get 1 Star get you 2 points. and with 10points get you triple and 15 points...)

Good Idea for RT2?
lololol 15 years ago
  This idea is not only for RT, but also JG2. Landscape? You can chose between mountains or somthing else instead of the old one? (the background behind the lines)
racersda 15 years ago
  One more idea. A reverse item! If you get the item the actions will reverse if you press the right arrow it will make the turtle go left and if you press left you'll go right! And to jump instead of hitting the SPACE bar, you have to press the BACKSPACE bar!
racersda 15 years ago
  I think there should be a sticky item. That way you can roll on ceilings. I know you can do that with the zero gravity bubble but that one lets you jump high. This one should make you jump low or even not jump at all! But I don't get the underwater item. If a turtle is a marine animal then why does it need a item to breath under water? There should also be a Computer item. That way if the turtle needs to hack something in a level all he has to do is get a Computer item. Then he instantly becomes a computer whiz! Also a item that makes the turtle smaller. If there was a RT2 it could be called "Rolling Turtle 2: The Space Turtle" Like how Jp mentioned.
Jac1 15 years ago
  All these update demands have inspired me!
I'll show you how close RT2 is...

I'll be busy ;)
9steven9 15 years ago
  maby an invicnable iitem or a shooting item
Treazer 15 years ago
  Choose the shapes on the bg way example:hearts trees...(stars is now the bg)and more coulers from the bg way.
Im 15 years ago
  It moves IN the level, like lines edited with a path
Shiro 15 years ago
  No, I think they mean that the finish circle can move.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  like in jump gear ?
jump gear got the same thing.µ
water and a pu to freeze it
Treazer 15 years ago
  A path for the finish circle (cool idea with the switch and frozen water cool Im)
Im 15 years ago
  Maybe you must touch a switch to freeze the water

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

Turtle 15 years ago
  Jp have you new Features for RT? Im have a Example: Slowly Item,or a Way where you can't jump... Can you put the Features in RT plz?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg