Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Rotation Revolution", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 3 years ago
  Ok, well thanks for letting me know, but I guess any method works.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Most of the score on this list I expect use 0 flips. There's only one area that you can flip to my knowledge. To get the vast majority of the points, you just have to make the earlier cycle.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Apperently I didn't do as many flips as you guys did b/c my score was 38,594. That's 12k away, which I could try to improve on.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Ahh memories, my first ever BL official highscore. And you're right, I've known flips were possible but I was never able to pull them off and land properly whilst hitting the switches. Good stuff dude, always lowkey wanted to see the 50k hit on this one, even if it was never me!

On that note, there's still one ultimate highscore you have left to conquer.. ;)
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  50k achieved, even skipped 49.9k. I assume it's been known to be possible since 2009, or whenever Thundersm got his 49.9k, as it has 0 stars, whereas my 50k has 1. Two stars is even possible, maybe even more without losing any time due to how the cycles align in this level.
popo2 5 years ago
  Small PB; only a 49.9K, no 50K yet.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  50k is definitely possible, you can get in the green one a cycle before thundersm does.
popo2 6 years ago
  8th place, that's great. I believe 50K is definitely possible here, so I'll try to improve.
-BRONZE MEDAL AGAIN! XD
stickmaster 13 years ago
  very cool!
chris3000 13 years ago
  @chickenman: you missed a bunch on this one too, i need to do better here also
Shiro 14 years ago

I already know how -_-...
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  I just found out how to get to the bottom and get that stars at allyally's level :D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I think about making tuts about paths.
allyally 14 years ago
  Ill do that then!
TTT-_- 14 years ago
  Someone should make a tut on how to make rotations.
Dynamo 14 years ago
  finally i beat it!
Jacobdec5 14 years ago
  i beat megagirl2000. highscore
Shiro 14 years ago
  Jacodbec5 isn't that new.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  in this level it is a bit odd , a NEWCOMER scored second!
Shiro 14 years ago
  xP!

Before Supermario and Apemannen came I was 1st for.... 3 months...
Shiro 14 years ago
  I'm usually at the top too...
Dynamo 14 years ago
  i dont mean that

i mean there miles away from a highscore and there usually right at the top!
Shiro 14 years ago
  Not that weird.
But there are levels where I am more than 8 seconds under the WR.
Dynamo 14 years ago
  $$$$$$ YES!!! HIGHSCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  There is something wrong with the replay rider.
Jacobdec5 14 years ago
  HIGHSCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiro 15 years ago
  Yep ^_^.

I do :P
allyally 15 years ago
  Wait a sec...

you know how to reach it right?!?
Shiro 15 years ago
  WOOHOO!

I found it :D
allyally 15 years ago
  You know, I just wanted to see how many people discoved it. It seems not so many by the looks of it. But well done for finding it!

[1] [2]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg