Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The making of a hero", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

newrat 15 years ago
  What happened to my high score?!? And all the scores for that matter? I even completed it after the changes were made.
Sires 15 years ago
  Harder, but not impossible. I like the changes, actually.
newrat 15 years ago
  Why did you change the end? Its a bit more confusing now, and a lot harder to finish it without dying.
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  im done
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  you can edit now.
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  i dont know how the switch is faulting but after around 20 seconds it's in the dead center. and just jump over the hedgehogs onto them. trust me. and Can i edit it?
Sires 15 years ago
  I've been trying to find the switch in the first room (with the hedgehogs) for hours now, without success. There are so many hedgehogs in there, it is really hard to time a jump without getting killed immediately.

EDIT: Found it. Now I'm stuck in the next part. This IS hard. ;-) But not very logical... first it says that he can't be seen, but hey... they sure do see him, and how...
newrat 15 years ago
  very cool level - tricky!
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  hmm...nice idea and if any of the admins are wondering it is a remake of my first level that got rejected i'll ask for it to be editable when i can.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  cool boss level
SPOILER

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The making of a hero"

About Level "The making of a hero"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  cool boss level
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg