Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Deadly Jumps", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  I give up. I make it to the goal every single time, but it never counts. I don't know, but if you made it in first try and I haven't made in hundreds of tries, something is wrong. :)
Sires 14 years ago
  I still haven't been able to finish this level... and the turtle doesn't really roll up the wall either (it's a green wall... if it were a speedline wall, it maybe would). I don't know how you did it, but all the praying didn't help me to reach the flag and survive.
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  :( WHAT? but it IS possible! The scores!!!! I don't know what your problem is for this, but it should work! :) Ill play and see.
-
EDIT
I proved this level is possible now. I completed it. Check the scores. The method i used was:
SPOILER

Good Luck! Took me 1 try to get past that part.
Sires 14 years ago
  I don't know what you changed when you edited it, but for me, there is no difference. It's still not possible to finish the level. I reach the flag, the flag explodes, and I start again at the last checkpoint. No matter what I try, your spoiler or something else, it just doesn't work.

That's really a pity, because the rest of the level is great. If the end weren't screwed up,it could be official.
  Ok. Its "possible" now. It took me 2 tries to get past. :) ENJOY!
  Ok, thanks! :) I'll say when I'm done.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  you may edit now
  Well, i don't know what to tell you.
Im reeeeally sorry about this. I guess i should edit the end then? Ill call admin...
Sires 14 years ago
  Tried your spoiler 12 times, didn't work once. :-(

EDIT: 30 times. Same result...
  well for the flag part:
SPOILER

-
edit
as for other parts, like bebe's part, you'll get it after a while. I was frustrated w/ it too, but had fun with it. :)
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  what i am frustrated about is getting the timing for jumping off the moving cannon at the end! I can only get it once in a great while
newrat 14 years ago
  Ok the last cannon bit is driving me mad. Ive spent ages trying to figure iot out but cant. Similar issues as sires. I dont get what you mean by use the wall jump feature. Also are we supposed to use the speed power up to head towards the flag, or go the other way and let it run out. The flag explodes but I guess i die milliseconds before.
Sires 14 years ago
  @ iamstormtrooper: I didn't want to make you cry with my post ;-) But it is really frustrating indeed. I figured out the beginning by now, and the parts in between are pretty easy compared to the end... I still haven't figured out how to do it in a way where it counts.
SPOILER

But the level design is ultra cool, and so is the level. Except for the frustration part. ;-)
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I don't think it's that frustrating or luck based.. I haven't been able to to the ending yet but thats all
i mean, you always have to jump the same way off the half circle in the beginning, and jump the same way off everything else, so since it's consistent I don't see how it's luck based
  Sires....your message....its so........ :'(
-
But anyway! I never thought of it that way, and the ending IS ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY possible.

SPOILER

-
And I'm sorry that this level is so frustrating. I never thought it would be.
Sires 14 years ago
  This is so luck-based, it's amazing. Sometimes, the jump in the very beginning works, but most of the time, it does not. And even if it does, there is no way to get to the checkpoint. First of all, the turtle gets stuck on the right side most of the times, when you want to escape the hedgehog on the left side. Besides that, cornerjumping doesn't work, rolling up the little curve doesn't work... it must be a lucky jump that makes you reach the first checkpoint. I might have mentioned it before, but I prefer levels where skill is important over levels where pure luck decides whether you make it or not.
The design is nice, at least in the very beginning, which is all I have seen of this level so far.

EDIT: As usual, after posting, I somehow made it to the end. But there's another problem: The flag explodes, but it never counts. :-(
  Serious?????
-
Ok. The first difficulty is basically this:
SPOILER

-
I'm not that complex with my levels, it just worked out that way! Please enjoy!
jp 14 years ago
  The level looks beautiful but it's very hard. I can't even pass the first difficulty.
  Really? Buts it isn't that hard. after you jump through, then the checkpoints there. Just time it because of the delay between the spikes.
Treazer 14 years ago
  This need on the first star a checkpoint
  See! Its possible! :)
Jac1 14 years ago
  Official!
Sillius 14 years ago
  Brilliant level! you can accept it :D
Jac1 14 years ago
  What do you do at the last cannon?

Edit: I got the exit but I didn't winn!

Is this possible?

Edit2: Very clever!

You can accept it now!
  Ok. I fixed it. And just so you know, the last part IS possible.
-
And the first obstacle isn't that hard really, but your still not stupid! Keep trying! I want this level to be accepted! :)
olive23 14 years ago
  either this level is really hard or im really stupid because i can't get past the very first obstacle!!
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I can't get past the last part.. If someone can do it I will accept.
I have one suggestion but its up to you: I would move the first checkpoint to the first platform, instead of the middle one because you get stuck sometimes (in the crack between the lines) and its really frustrating to have to start over

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Deadly Jumps"

About Level "Deadly Jumps"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I can't get past the last part.. If someone can do it I will accept.
I have one suggestion but its up to you: I would move the first checkpoint to the first platform, instead of the middle one because you get stuck sometimes (in the crack between the lines) and its really frustrating to have to start over
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg