Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Isle of Death", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 12 years ago
  Why? I love this level! It is a classic RT level, you should be proud of this! :D
Elizea 12 years ago
  No one was supposed to find this level anymore D:
chris3000 12 years ago
  I think I know how to do it, but haven't succeeded.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Used GIS's method, but weirdly managed to beat his score. :/
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Lol, in tw tries I did it !!!!

You use the arrow to land on the small vkcano, then you must jump into the chain reaction after the otherr platform picked you up, wait a moment till the platform who is going up breaks; you will land, jump over the hedgehog and canon you into the other side, use the arrow and fall into the hole to finish the level!

Lol, surpisingly I made it with a highscore!
Sires 14 years ago
  I am sure there is. But I haven't been able to figure it out. The big floor just won't break, and I have tried everything to stay alive long enough for it to break, but it just doesn't work, I always die while the floor is still there. As to the elevator, if there is a trick, I have no idea what it could be. I tried jumping out, clinging to the sides and whatever else there is, but I can't control the way down or where I land.
Elizea 14 years ago
  umm Sires, i NEVER fall to the dead lines =), there is a trick to it
Sires 14 years ago
  I don't know what to do here. I tried this when the level was created, and I tried again just now, with the same result: Every time when the red elevator picks me up and drops me again after a while, I fall on something black and die. No way you could possibly control the timing. I guess this level is like a lottery.... ;-)
Elizea 15 years ago
  ah, well anyways...
Jac1 15 years ago
  Yes but non-regisstered pepole count too.
Elizea 15 years ago
  i see people having problems with this stage... 154 has tried, 2 done...(if u dont count me)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Isle of Death"

About Level "Isle of Death"

First post of the topic

Elizea 15 years ago
  i see people having problems with this stage... 154 has tried, 2 done...(if u dont count me)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg