Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Galaxy Guide", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jondeelee 15 years ago
  The answer lies in a trilogy of five books written by a man whose initials, quite improbably, also spell out the very thing that makes life (though not the universe and everything) possible.
cg_rocks 15 years ago
  hard to solve
burfy 15 years ago
  you must read the info texts...
Zakko600 15 years ago
  ok. What is the question. i can't find the answer if i don't no the question.
burfy 15 years ago
  Zakko600, what would be the purpose if I told you this? There is no jumping nor spikes here, you can finish the level without knowing the right answer, but if you want the reward, you have to find it yourself. If you do not know the answer, use google, then look at the hint, everything you need to know is there...
Rasy 15 years ago
  very fun lvl
Zakko600 15 years ago
  i Can't find it.
can you plz say it. foreksample: R-R-L-R-L-R

R Right
L Left
plz?
burfy 15 years ago
  Zakko600, if you find the right answer, you will see...
Zakko600 15 years ago
  where is the reward? don't understand it.
oleole186 15 years ago
  good level
burfy 15 years ago
  oki oggo, next time there will be a special reward for you ;-)
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Ok, I see now, I just saw just one star in each hole, so didn't notice that they are just stacked :) I don't tend to look at the points :)
Matty 15 years ago
  Oh I didn't thought about that! Yes you're right better not add one
burfy 15 years ago
  oggologgo, can you have a look at your score? you started with 100 points, and if you did not jump...
burfy 15 years ago
  Thanks Matty :-) ...actually not so much time as it may seem cause I used copying a lot, but still...
Save point, I thought about it, but if I added one, it would be possible to easily take all the stars one by one and die after each, and because you do not use any jump, the score would add...although it would require reeeeally a lot of patience :-). Plus if you know the answer, you do not have to go from beginning many times, reaching the right hole does not require any skill...
oggologgo 15 years ago
  What was the reward then? I didn't notice anything there. It seems to me that I get the same score no matter which way I go.
Matty 15 years ago
  Wow! Cool Burfy how long time did you spend on this level? Maybe adding a Save Point where the puzzlign begins? :D
burfy 15 years ago
  I can see on your score there was... ;-)
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Ok, I went the correct way. There was no reward.
burfy 15 years ago
  yes Asforien, there are 64 holes,...however oggologgo, you do not have to know the number of holes to be able to solve it, all you need to decide is which way to go on every platform (left/right)...read everything that is written there...
Asforien 15 years ago
  If I'm not wrong, there are 64 holes. And there's a way to get to any hole you want. Involves some math.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  I know the answer, but how I would find the
SPOILER
I don't know. And since I don't know the width of it (how many holes there are) I don't see how I could figure it out either.
burfy 15 years ago
  thx jp :)
masselass, maybe you did not read the hint...?
jp 15 years ago
  Yep great level even if i didn't solve it yet
masselass 15 years ago
  hmm.. I tried to enter the hole.. but it didn't give me anything?..
burfy 15 years ago
  Thanx :)...Yep, I almost died myself while making it ;-)
Asforien 15 years ago
  Nice level... People who don't know the answer will die using trial and error XD

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Galaxy Guide"

About Level "Galaxy Guide"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  Nice level... People who don't know the answer will die using trial and error XD
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg