Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Manual Overdrive", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I've figured out what he does. 114k is still ridiculous...
chris3000 4 years ago
  How did SM get 114K? There must be a secret somewhere.
Pof 14 years ago
  highscore again :)
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Swwweeeeeeet.
-
That would be awesome. Lets do that! (Just to say that were the manual masters or something.) So how we gonna do this?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I'm really sorry...
But I have an idea! Me and Iamstormtrooper could do a collaboration based on the theme of manuals/wheelies!
  Yeah. Good. Well, my level shrivels in comparison to gecko's, even though I designed mine first, which is a real downer, considering mine lags so much. Would this be better if it didn't lag? If you don't want lag, tell me, and I can get rid of all the BG lines, as well as shorten the amt of stars. I just really sad of my loss.
jp 15 years ago
  Yep Gearhead2 has been banned he has already an (limited account) Gearhead that is not banned.
  Hey don't worry about it Gecko! I made a different level instead, and its uploaded. Its called Pencil diving :)
-
Gearhead2, go soak your head.
-
Some admin have to say something about this?
-
I think there should be an award for getting all the stars in this level :) lol
Jac1 15 years ago
  Now your comments will DEFENITELY be limited.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Oh, [*~*]
I just made a level like that, then read this comment...
I feel really bad now, but at least we're equal! Basically you just need to use the inbound feature, then get it at exactly the right height and copy and paste loads of paths all with inbound triggering.
  Well thanks! :)
-
Love to see what other people say!
-
Also, i am designing a level, where you have to keep on one tire, or else you get killed by the death lines. Still working at it, but i hopes nobody uploads before i do! :)
-
Also, in this level, im glad there is lag, otherwise, it would be hard to keep balance with less reaction time, so i guess its a positive effect! :)
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Yup, you did it brilliantly!

I was thinking about having a switch that you hit if you fall forward, so you have to stay on one wheel the whole time... I don't know if it would work or not...
jp 15 years ago
  That was tough, but I did it. The level is a littel bit laggy, but it's really great.
  :) Sorry about that!
-
No foul language! Your an admin too!
-
Did I execute it well?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Damn, I'd thought about making a level like this for a long time, I just didn't know how to execute it well.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Manual Overdrive"

About Level "Manual Overdrive"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  Damn, I'd thought about making a level like this for a long time, I just didn't know how to execute it well.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg