Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mind The Gap", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Elizea 15 years ago
  not sure if i did it the right way but did it anyways :D
newrat 15 years ago
  well done! I really didn't expect this level to be so confusing, but I guess its easy if you know how...
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  hurray I did it!!
Jac1 15 years ago
  I think I know what to do...
Sires 15 years ago
  Got it. Pretty easy, actually, once you figured it out.
newrat 15 years ago
  @oh bebe, thats not the way, but you're not far off!

[edit] Just tried your method and it does actually work, but there's an easier way.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  what i think you have to do is jump from the speed line on to the space right before the dead line, and into the hole.. but I haven't been able to do it yet, so idk!
newrat 15 years ago
  Oh really? I didn't realise it was possible to get that close from the dead end.
HSTF 15 years ago
  i asked cause the closest ive gotten is with the dead end thing i got in the hole but had no friction so i fell out.
newrat 15 years ago
  Haha I assure you I'm no ancient god, just got way too much time on my hands these days. But I appreciate the compliment!

Ok I think I confused you. There is no secret with the "dead end" thing. It is just a dead end, there is nothing to be found or do there. Once you go there you must die (thats why its a red herring, in terms of the level as a whole). There are no secret switches or elevators or anything fancy. Try and be creative with your jumps.
Sires 15 years ago
  I don't get the end, to be honest. And I haven't figured out the secret of the "dead end" thing either. If it is misleading, that means it is no dead end. Looks like newrat is some kind of an ancient god or something, he has highscores on most levels he played and he figures out whatever secret there is in no time ;-)
newrat 15 years ago
  A red herring - its an expression meaning that something is a distraction or deliberately misleading.
HSTF 15 years ago
  a red what?
newrat 15 years ago
  the part that says dead end...

SPOILER
HSTF 15 years ago
  Does it include the part that says "Dead End"?
newrat 15 years ago
  This is my first level so i hope you will all be forgiving, but do let me know where I can improve. I don't want to give too much away - it is possible I promise, just requires some creative thinking.
Treazer 15 years ago
  Im cant get the finish at the end im cant go in the square
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  how do you win this??

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mind The Gap"

About Level "Mind The Gap"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  how do you win this??
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg