Play the games, create the levels

Topic, JG community level

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  I won't put TOO many people. 10 is the max I can do titlewise.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Maybe not a good idea, it will lag...
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  no. no ones started yet.

How about I let you, the public, decide the order of the parts?

I am still accepting people, i want this to be the largest comm. level ever.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Don't think so!
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Ok found it. Is it too late or something?
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  right now, i guess the order i'm doing the parts in is

doomlord (i like to be geneorous)
Jac1
1jase
me

go ahead and work on your parts, i guess. but, whatever you do, DO NOT USE THE SAME PARTS YOU USED IN ANOTHER LEVEL. Thank you.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  lol. ok, doomlord. @gundu, please don't join for doomlord's sake. Please don't take offense, but I like to take priority to the people who ask first. If you do join, I WILL put your after doomlord's part for his sake. Is that okay with you, doomlord?

p.s.

love your circuits, doomlord. they rock!!!
doomlord 15 years ago
  I will do it providing gundu doesn't join and make a super-insanely hard part like the other one. I can't even get to my part.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  awesome. See if you can get other people to join.
1jase 15 years ago
  count me in!
Jac1 15 years ago
  I'll join!
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  I know I'm already in one but I think I can handle hosting one and participating in one at the same time. Everyone knows what a community level is, right? If you don't, PM me and I'll get back to you.

To join, you must have made at least 5 levels total (don't have to be accepted) on JG2.

General

First post of the topic

PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  I know I'm already in one but I think I can handle hosting one and participating in one at the same time. Everyone knows what a community level is, right? If you don't, PM me and I'll get back to you.

To join, you must have made at least 5 levels total (don't have to be accepted) on JG2.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg