Play the games, create the levels

Topic, JG community level

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 15 years ago
  Or we could use the recent update.
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Ok walrus, you don't have to be THAT exact. Seriously. :) Just check BL b4 you go to sleep. If nobody sez nothing, then accept him. :)
-
The people apart of this (In order of appearance):
-
-
-
PaulWalrus
Jac1
1jase
doomlord
iamstormtrooper (yay me)
Sillius
Submarine 95 (Seriously, just accept him. He's only got 4 levels, and one of them is official. Official levels should count as 2.)
mookings
niimporta
-
-
-
That's everyone. Unless Sub is canceled and replaced (knock on wood).
-
As a suggestion, we can either collaborate together and create a level about ONE single topic, or just make our own types of levels and throw them in there. Since PaulWalrus came up with the idea, he creates the level. If nobody is bothered, OUR ORDER will go by what i just said, since that is the order of appearance.

Any suggestions/questions, tell Paul! Or me. Me please. Ill give you a cookie.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  i just mean it starts at midnight in my country, the USA. Midnight=tomorrow/the start of=when I "legally" accept submarine.

still with my old question, who's fist and who's last?
niimporta 15 years ago
  03/04/09 at 06:00AM?
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  no, tomorrow (8 hours). Let's go ahead and start thinking about the order

at this rate i think i'll have submarine but i'm still not entirely sure. I mean, you never know. Let's assume he is. let's make an order. who's first and who'd last?
niimporta 15 years ago
  That starts today?
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  never mind, I'll do it the new way with the community level option thing. once we figure out who all's in and the order, I'll make a blank level and whoever's first can start.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  do you know anyone you want to ask?

edit

I got an email from metakirby saying he wanted to join. If I don't get any more offers by tomorrow, you're in, submarine.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Remember to make very small parts!
niimporta 15 years ago
  OK! thanks.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  yeah. that's six total. that's good.
niimporta 15 years ago
  I have 6 levels :
4 Accepted
1 To edit.
1 Rejected
¿I can enter?
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  I don't know how to use the new community level feature so i'll do this one like before it.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  if he gets 3 votes for, he's in. I say for, so that's 2.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Have you seen the quality of his levels?

You HAVE let him in!

Remember, 1 official level is always better than 20 rejected levels!
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  okay, let's see what other people think if you REALLY want to be in this. But keep in mind i can only accept 2 more people.

@submarine, okay. if i can't find 2 more i'll let you in.
Submarine95 15 years ago
  okay its acceptable:(

edit: just let me in if you find no other 4 peoples, please.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  @mookings: sure!

@submarine: I'm sorry, but I can't let you join. It would be unfair. But... since Jac let me in his even though i only had four, i guess I can let you in even though you only have 2. do you have any local levels? If you do, I'll let you in if you have enough. If not, I'll see what the public says.
Submarine95 15 years ago
  only
3 Accepted
1 Official :(
MooKings 15 years ago
  Could i join?
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  what are ALL the JG2 levels you made? I see 1 accepted, 1 official. do you have any rejected, to be edited or to be evaluated?
Submarine95 15 years ago
  me too?
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  okay. You'll be last. Go ahead and pm me so I'll remember later.
Sillius 15 years ago
  I'm going to Norway in the easter vacation (next week) so it could be great if I am last...
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  awesome. I can only accept 4 more people. If more than 4 people request then I will decide based on friendship ratio and how good of a player and levelmaker there are.
Sillius 15 years ago
  I'm in
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  yeah, of course.

here's who's in:

me
Jac1
1Jase
Iamstormtrooper
Doomlord
Sillius
Mookings
niimporta
submarine95?
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Soo....am i in or not?
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  yeah. That's why the limit's 10. say, shiro, do you want to join?
Shiro 15 years ago
  Hmm, then what will the Title be xD, it will be long (20 letters be be exactly)

General

First post of the topic

PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  I know I'm already in one but I think I can handle hosting one and participating in one at the same time. Everyone knows what a community level is, right? If you don't, PM me and I'll get back to you.

To join, you must have made at least 5 levels total (don't have to be accepted) on JG2.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg