Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Wonderland", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

BonusLeveLover 12 years ago
  Maybe JP fell asleep from playing this and it made him hit the officialize button :p
chris3000 12 years ago
  This won't save either.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  The level standard was so low back then... n00bs would've had statues carved of them back then. xD
chris3000 13 years ago
  Well i think JP was drunk, lol, because this isn't near official.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, I've been around BL THAT long, before I got an account it was official... and that was while ML was in the making. :/
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Nooo seriousely ?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Believe it or not, this was once official. :P

There may be too many scores on this level. :/
chris3000 13 years ago
  My score won't save on this level. I think it's because 100 people played it and now it's full for any more scores. This has happened to me on about 15 other levels.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Thn you realy should try world of magic, sunkenturtle, shadowsteps, euphoria, and other very good levels!
1jase 13 years ago
  this is perhaps my favorite level on BL
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  I AGREE WITH GIS(although i usually don't)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  This is probabely the cheapiest non-tutorial level accepted, one big line and copied BG.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  The standard for levels was lower back then, gl101. this level is OLD.
chris3000 14 years ago
  I have no idea.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  why did this get accepted?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Now we use People made of lines like DemonicYoshi does and assorted Hedgehog-less deathly things. :P
gameinsky 14 years ago
  jump over hedgehogs is a very old challenge, not interactive anymore.
No we use hedgehogs as personage in stories :D
chris3000 14 years ago
  There should be like a jumping hedgehog challenge here. You know, avoiding hedgehogs. If this was official then it should be level 3 or something.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Remember Pe**s town? Oh_bebe didn't censor it until now, that's a thing you didn't list in the things not to do. xP
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Actually now levels such as dr turtoise will now be deleted imediately ^^
Sillius is lucky to get it official.
I can describe in words what is wrong:
stretched thumbnail, thumbnail into editor
overal very messy.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Euphoria was one of those 'when the stars and planets align' things, GIS. It was AWESOME, a level too awesome to be Official.

About Dr. Turtoise, I dunno. xP
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Actually the level quality got better and better along the year, and if you check levels such as dr turtoise and then a level like shadowsteps or euphoria you'l be shocked how the quality improved.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  The standard of levels was raised to a standard of Oh_bebe's posh levels because everyone wanted Officials. The end. -_-;
chris3000 14 years ago
  I don't see how this is accepted and some of my ohter good ones got rejected. 3/5 btw
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Same here. This was 'Ye Olde Fun', So appreciate the elderly, whippersnappers! xP
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I really don't understand a single word of what you are saying.
inarissa 14 years ago
  who the heck evaluated this y not just make a lvl in jump gear 2 that hast 1 hop and call it long jump when u can just not even move and finish the lvl
tom122333 14 years ago
  what its a straight line with some stuffed up scenery and a few stars wth
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Why does jp think it's fun?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  huh, what the heck was that ? I rated this 1/5, the only thing that is good is the scenery, nothing more.

[1] [2] [3]

Levels forum

Play Level "Wonderland"

About Level "Wonderland"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Fun :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg