Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BonusLevel Ideas

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 14 years ago
  LoL The Message Post Load xD!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Don't call an admin! LOL!
Treazer 14 years ago
  Maybe a Userbar System where u can create userbars.
I Call A Admin To Anwser Our Questions (Or Ideas).
murtaza64 14 years ago
  yeah, brolling? where is the msgid?
Shiro 14 years ago
  @Gundu, I am level 26 so I could probably join.
Jac1 14 years ago
  Level 15 maybe?
Elizea 14 years ago
  lawl would level 7 be enought? xD
gundu 14 years ago
  And level 27? xD

If I made a guild does someone will join?
Shiro 14 years ago
  Lol o_o

I'd make a pro guild, where only people from level 15+ could join xP!
Im 14 years ago
  If there will be Guilds, I'm gonna make Shiro fan club!
Jac1 14 years ago
  I know that!
What I'm asking is: How do you know the message id?
Treazer 14 years ago
  @Jac1
[msgid = XXX]
XXX=The Message ID
Without Spaces!
Jac1 14 years ago
  Good idea!

How do you quote topics?
Treazer 14 years ago
  The Ideas:
Quoting Shironia from BonusLevel Ideas
Brolling Mean:
"Create A Guild" You can create a guild and call it. EXAMPLE:The LevelCreator! and you can send a message to a player and when the player become the message can s/he say "yes" or "no" (In The Message Stand:Brolling Send You A Invite For Hes Guild. Wants You To Join? Click Yes Or No.)And The Guild Creator Can Say:@A Player you can update my game too (when i have a game).And s/he get EXP in some levels from him (not all).

Quoting Elizea from BonusLevel Ideas
i would like this guild idea too... :p you could have own forum topic (not in the forum but somehow like there is for every level but it would be on a page called 'Guild' ([Log out][Elizea][Chat!][Guild]) and the thing would be like the RT topic is on RT frontpage. and then they could have there a bit information of the guild.

and probably a ''apply to guild'' button would be nice too, and then you could create a message why they should pick you. otherwise this forum will be full of topics like ''inv me to a guild'' etc.

and when you are making a level you could set that whole guild can edit it, instead of typing all their names, so that you could make a guild comm level:)

And ofc. guilds would be in frontpage next to designers and guilds score would be members average player score multiplied to members average designer score:)

that was just a few ideas to the guild idea.

friends list would be nice too, but self i prefer guild idea :)

Quoting Shiro from BonusLevel Ideas
I like the idea, I really think this would be a great feature!

I would like it the same as Elizea did, but a bit different

Example : [Log Out][Shiro][Chat][Guild]
When you click on 'Guild' you can choose [Create a Guild][Add a member to Guild][Leave Guild][Guild invitation]

[You can only be at 1 guild at the time!]

Are Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very... Good!
Briliant!
Shiro 14 years ago
  I like the idea, I really think this would be a great feature!

I would like it the same as Elizea did, but a bit different

Example : [Log Out][Shiro][Chat][Guild]
When you click on 'Guild' you can choose [Create a Guild][Add a member to Guild][Leave Guild][Guild invitation]

[You can only be at 1 guild at the time!]
Elizea 14 years ago
  i would like this guild idea too... :p you could have own forum topic (not in the forum but somehow like there is for every level but it would be on a page called 'Guild' ([Log out][Elizea][Chat!][Guild]) and the thing would be like the RT topic is on RT frontpage. and then they could have there a bit information of the guild.

and probably a ''apply to guild'' button would be nice too, and then you could create a message why they should pick you. otherwise this forum will be full of topics like ''inv me to a guild'' etc.

and when you are making a level you could set that whole guild can edit it, instead of typing all their names, so that you could make a guild comm level:)

And ofc. guilds would be in frontpage next to designers and guilds score would be members average player score multiplied to members average designer score:)

that was just a few ideas to the guild idea.

friends list would be nice too, but self i prefer guild idea :)
Treazer 14 years ago
  Jp Good Idea Or Not`???
Treazer 14 years ago
  Yes Shironia This I Mean.
And The Idea With The EXP points is a good idea!!!
Shironia 14 years ago
  Brolling Mean:
"Create A Guild" You can create a guild and call it. EXAMPLE:The LevelCreator! and you can send a message to a player and when the player become the message can s/he say "yes" or "no" (In The Message Stand:Brolling Send You A Invite For Hes Guild. Wants You To Join? Click Yes Or No.)And The Guild Creator Can Say:@A Player you can update my game too (when i have a game).And s/he get EXP in some levels from him (not all).
starpower 15 years ago
  what about creating groups example gods of jump gear to join you must have the god of jump gear award and then you can chat give each other advice level and ideas etc.
jp 15 years ago
  Can you give an example of what kind of group you woul create. And appart from saying in your profile Xxxx is in the group Yyyyy, how would we use the groups ?

@Pauul, a friend list is also a very nice feature. Quite common on every website nowadays, so it get my preference.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  lol
Shiro 15 years ago
  Hmm, I have the 'guilds' from another MMORPG game :P

It's called MapleStory.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  lol. all i know is there's an mmorpg called runescape in in it there are things called guilds. It's on runescape.com. tell me if you like it (that is, if you try it).
Shiro 15 years ago
  Why are you saying that o_O?

Btw, what is runescape...
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  i don't play runescape.
Shiro 15 years ago
  He just said that there should be something like guilds.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  yeah...
Jac1 15 years ago
  Confusing idea...
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  Brolling's idea is kind of confusing.

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

Treazer 15 years ago
  Hi,

Have you a idea when yes say all in the topic.
My idea:A Group on BL you can create a group and you can join in a group with a ticket. The ticket give you the group master the group master have created the group.You can join or create a group when you are lvl 5 or higher.When create the group master a game can a member the game uptadet too when the me,ber become a ticket for uptaded game too. Good Idea?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg