Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Machine", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  OMG! a lightbulb on a stick. we are all going to DIE!!!!!
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  :P YAY!!! GOOD JOB, oh_bebe!!! :D
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I got the same holla!!!!
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  WOO!!! HIGH SCORE... for the week... STILL PRETTY STINKIN' GOOD!!! (89)
king_beau12345 15 years ago
  what is with the dead
Matty 15 years ago
  Liked it! :D
Friend 15 years ago
  It's nice... but i don't think the "Dead behind not" is...
blueboy515 15 years ago
  i don`t mind. and thank you the machine looks better now
Asforien 15 years ago
  This level is not bad! Nice traps, but some of the curves are a bit untidy. The main thing to improve though is the hedgehog field. It can be passed through by just keeping left.

I've edited the boulder to make it fall faster. Hope you don't mind.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  English
Hello Patrick. Fine level! Maybe a bit to easy, (i know how to get trough the part whit the invisible traps, because i made them, blueboy is my irl friend) but fine anyway. Nice machine at the last, even if it was better if it was harder...

Dansk
Hej Patrick. Fin bane! Måske en lille smule for let, (jeg ved hvordan man kommer gennem stedet med de usyndlige fælder), men fin alligevel. God maskine til sidst, selvom den var lidt for let...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Machine"

About Level "The Machine"

First post of the topic

birjolaxew 15 years ago
  English
Hello Patrick. Fine level! Maybe a bit to easy, (i know how to get trough the part whit the invisible traps, because i made them, blueboy is my irl friend) but fine anyway. Nice machine at the last, even if it was better if it was harder...

Dansk
Hej Patrick. Fin bane! Måske en lille smule for let, (jeg ved hvordan man kommer gennem stedet med de usyndlige fælder), men fin alligevel. God maskine til sidst, selvom den var lidt for let...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg