Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Goldminer", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  Oh no, I hate this level. Don't remind me of it. The second liana thing is killing my score every time I play it. That part is totally luck-based and almost impossible to solve. I don't think I will ever improve my score on that level. ;)
lololol 14 years ago
  Try improving your score in in Stars in the forest by gundu, because iv'e improved my score by 400+ i think, only beacause i got a better score than before :D

Btw this level is still amazing!
Sires 14 years ago
  @Elizea: I don't think that I have that many negative official levels. I checked once and replayed all of those with a negative score. But I will check again. :D

EDIT: Just improved my score on "Flowers of Annoy" from -194 to +21, and on "Tunnel switch" from -125 to +59. Let's see if my total score is better tomorrow than it is today.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Sires, negative score in official level decreases your total score =P, you would be much higher in rankings if you wouldnt have many levels with bad score in officials
Sires 14 years ago
  @Jac1: I have no idea, because I very rarely check my total score. And since the total score is not updated "live", I guess it would be hard to find that out, or?

Maybe there is a way I can find out soon, then I let you know. After all, negative scores are my big specialty. ;-)
Jac1 14 years ago
  Yep, Sires speciality is having negative scores :P

I have a question that you probably know the anwser to, Sires, if you get a negative score on an official level, does it substract from your total score?
Elizea 14 years ago
  are you serious sires? o_O
Sires 14 years ago
  Ha... it's been ages since I last played this. Played it again just now and improved my score by 100 or so. Looks like we all get better. ;-)

By the way, this still is one of the coolest levels here. I wish there were a part 2. :D
Elizea 14 years ago
  its made nearly 5 months ago so i dont think it should be updated now =P, i would have done it but when i made this, i werent enough good to make a switch system to it
shai0noy 14 years ago
  Can you put a chekpoint at the exit from the house?
metaknight91 14 years ago
  omg theres still a bad word in this level
catzrock96 14 years ago
  i absoloughtly HATE those "message too short" thingys!!!
Elizea 14 years ago
  thx :p

message too short!
catzrock96 14 years ago
  HARD AND AWESOME DUDE!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Ok I accepted it again. :D
Elizea 15 years ago
  fixed Jac1 the thing u said with a invisible block :p i could maybe had done it with something else too but didnt want anything deadly there :)
PS: why is it so needed to exploit trought every level?!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  some people have mentioned things that need to be edited, so you can do that now
Elizea 15 years ago
  Olive23 did u read what they talked together?
olive23 15 years ago
  i have no idea what to do after it says Mr. turtle, Mr. turtle and then go back and the "cop" talks to you then what????
Elizea 15 years ago
  jac1 thats why
SPOILER
Jac1 15 years ago
  I think it's the beginning.

SPOILER

There is also a shortcut that completely messes up the story: you can jump over the house with the broken chair.

Elizea can fix that, so i'll call an admin for thhis level to be edited.
Elizea 15 years ago
  paullv24
SPOILER
jp 15 years ago
  VERy good level but not official sorry. I don't have time to explain my reasons sorry :).
Paullv24 15 years ago
  no idea what to do when you break the guys chair and they chase you
Elizea 15 years ago
  thx Jac1 :)
Jac1 15 years ago
  I did it for you.
Elizea 15 years ago
  if u want it official, press that call admin button, i cant cuz not over 1month old account :p
minimariner 15 years ago
  this level is totally awesome, make it official :D
Elizea 15 years ago
  cool to see that people like it :)
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  great map! so awesome design and good idea.... i'll vote for offical

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Goldminer"

About Level "The Goldminer"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  some of the letters in the info's are cut off or missing, and there shouldn't be swearing.. there are kids on here! :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg