Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Nervous Travel ", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jondeelee 15 years ago
  Oh, sure, you make it easier, and now everyone has a higher score than me. Thbbbbbth. (That was me sticking my tongue out at you, in case you couldn't tell.) :)
yooky425 15 years ago
  i love the idea
Sires 15 years ago
  Very cool level.
newrat 15 years ago
  definitely easier now. I agreed with oh_bebe, it was quite luck-based. Now you just don't need quite as much luck!
Elizea 15 years ago
  ye much easier now:)
Jac1 15 years ago
  It's easier now.
Elizea 15 years ago
  ye it IS hard, not bad tho:)
have done it to the updown thing, nearly to that ''pipe'', but to hard to get into it :(
Jac1 15 years ago
  Is it that hard?
Can I edit it?
metakirby22 15 years ago
  with a level where only one person beats it, not being the creator, I don't think will do good in the 3 lines comp.
jondeelee 15 years ago
  This level can be beaten, but I place it among the hardest 1% of levels in RT--difficult to the point that I doubt many will pass it. As it was, it took me over an hour to get to the finish of a level that only lasts for about thirty seconds.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  oh cool :)
Jac1 15 years ago
  This is for the "3 lines competiton."
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  this is a nice idea, my only problem is I think it's somewhat luck based because you can't plan your jumps with the platform moving like that.. but it's still cool

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Nervous Travel "

About Level "Nervous Travel "

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  this is a nice idea, my only problem is I think it's somewhat luck based because you can't plan your jumps with the platform moving like that.. but it's still cool
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg