Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Circle to Circle", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

catzrock96 14 years ago
  that is hard.......
1jase 14 years ago
  um I don't care its your dissicin
newrat 15 years ago
  @1jase I know you made it messy on purpose, i was just trying to easily describe what I meant.

Oh and I really hate leaving spoilers like the one I just did, was only for sires's sake. Now that he has finished I can delete it if you want?
1jase 15 years ago
  Hey Sillius can I be your left hand?
Jac1 15 years ago
  OK, then WooHooII is the Fantastic Divine Outstanding Superior Supreme Master God Whose Greatness Is Untouchable By Mere Human Beings and you The Second Master Of All Times and me your right hand.
Sillius 15 years ago
  Jac1 I thought we agreed that WooHooII is the Great Fantastic Divine Outstanding Superior Supreme God Whose Greatness Is Untouchable By Mere Human Beings and I am the Master of all times and you are my right hand :D
1jase 15 years ago
  I made the last two circles messy on purpose.
Sires 15 years ago
  Now, THAT was a spoiler. :D Thanks a lot. I will work on the score some other time. ;-) Oh, and I think one of the hardest parts is when you have to go down that wall. That's where I lost about 60 points at least... ;-)
newrat 15 years ago
  Sires, as I have said before you are clearly doing it wrong. I just did a quick run through before posting this and got through all 3 on my first try. If this was luck based that would have been incredibly lucky no? So here it is.

SPOILER

I think one of the hardest parts is entering the 2nd circle. The circles themselves are easy.
1jase 15 years ago
  I might ask Shiro to make a video on this level (if HE can beat it)
Sires 15 years ago
  Master, I don't understand your spoiler. What I do is this:

SPOILER
Jac1 15 years ago
  Sillius, you mean WooHooII should talk?
Sillius 15 years ago
  Aheeeem let the master talk...

1st of all there is a spot you can jump from and hit the entrance anad it's not very hard to find...

2nd the 3rd and the 2nd circles are both drawn messy because they should be more challenging than the 1st

3rd if you follow the BG line you win :p
SPOILER

anything else you want to know and the masteris ready to tell help ya
1jase 15 years ago
  i thought it was to easy!
newrat 15 years ago
  The bump is supposed to be there, you have to find another way of getting in. I dont know what you mean by "the jump on the way up". I really think you're doing something wrong. By the sounds of it your method is a lot harder than the actual way of doing it. I know what you are trying to say by "luck", and I get annoyed at luck based levels too - but this is just not one of them!
Sires 15 years ago
  Well, I wouldn't call it "technique".

SPOILER

And I found the reason why I keep dying in the third circle... it's drawn really messy. There is a bump that doesn't belong there (at least it's not there in the other two circles), and that makes this third circle impossible to solve. At least for me...
1jase 15 years ago
  yes that is true there is a spiciel way of doing it.
newrat 15 years ago
  @sires i think you're doing something wrong. Nothing in this level is luck based. Its not that easy but there is a tecnhique involved.
Sires 15 years ago
  @olive23: Don't give up. The first two circles are possible. You just need a little luck (well, a LOT of luck actually). The third circle, I don't know... I keep getting killed there, it looks identical to the other two, but maybe it is different, since I haven't been able to get through it with my "technique". But as I said in the beginning, my "technique" is not really a technique, because sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. That's where the luck comes in. ;-)
gad10301998 15 years ago
  This isn't the best level I've played but it was nice.
olive23 15 years ago
  i have no idea how to do this!! help???
Sires 15 years ago
  Oh, ok, nevermind... I haven't seen it yet, but maybe, one day, in the future.... ;-)
1jase 15 years ago
  i gave you 1 isn't that good?
Sires 15 years ago
  How about a checkpoint? It's really hard...
1jase 15 years ago
  thank you.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  ok it's accepted!
Bobby 15 years ago
  great 50th level! 5/5
1jase 15 years ago
  @ oh_bebe its supossed to be like that. Try to find another way.
Elizea 15 years ago
  oh_bebe its possible :)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  well i'll wait to see what 1jase says or if someone scores on the level I'll accept it

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Circle to Circle"

About Level "Circle to Circle"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  in the second and third circle, there are dots at the end of the lines that run horizontal to it.. and it makes it really hard (impossible?) to get out of the circle
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg